Denaros -- does this bug anyone else?

All three denaros have sky high prices in common as well! It is ridiculous what they want for some of the older print ones and the print placement isn't even all that great!

So Lesportsac is trying to make things more symmetrical. I think it is their way of trying to make even more money since you have to buy more pieces of the same print to get all the characters you want. :cursing:

I really think it's just a coincidence that some of the denaro's have similiar front and back placement because it's not like you're seeing all the denaros or even the bags with identical front and back placement... They'd also probably be wasting more fabric and time if they were trying to make things symmetrical.

i dont like things that are identical on the front and back... because theres less to look at!

what i like is... my favorite stuff on the front, and anything else on the back XD

I HATE THAT! :mad:
Unless, it's a placement I'm absolutely positively in love with, I wouldn't buy a bag or a denaro with identical sides. Grrr!! What's the point? In fact, any bag with my ideal placement on one side, would have a different placement on the other - that's part of what MAKES it ideal. There are so many cute toki characters, I wanna get as many as I can. I think if you're getting half the print, you should pay half the price!:rant:

Rant over...

vikitty - Haha!! That would be pretty backwards if the other side has iPod girl on it and the seller didn't put in the listing!! :P

i wonder who decides on how to make the denaro? there must be 1 worker doing all this...cause none of my denaro has similar placement!

TOKILOCA-Half price would be awesome!

It does seem like with Trasporto you'd be lucky to actually get a denaro that DOESN'T have identical sides! The closest I've seen to a Trasporto denaro having different sides is one side having only half of the same print as the other side. :Push: ... still pretty icky! :yucky:

I think they are trying to mess with our heads. LSS knows how picky we are with prints! As if we didn't lose enough sleep already with discontinued prints, discontinued bags, perfect print placements, 1G, 2G, possible re-release of prints, possible re-release of prints only in Hawaii - now they want to add this into the mix?
The NEVERENDING search for the ONLY Trasporto Denaro ever made that has different prints on both sides!! lol!!:nuts:

Yay, good thing I won't be buying Trasporto! :tup:

I found the same thing when looking for a Spiaggia BV. Seems like the ones I looked at all had the same placement on the front and the back. When I finally found my perfect placement with both sides different, it was 25% off too!!

-SB