Dellamoda.com??

^^^ Every post this person has made has been about this site. I smell a spammer.

Yep, I just checked out the site again and they have Google ads there. So the statement about how all their profits go to imaginary scholarships is completely false. Not only are they generating money from selling fake bags, they are generating income from allowing Google ads on their site!

Total spammer!

I do not mean to be rude but I was just giving my opion on the company. Yes I am new to the purse blog and I was just trying to be nice and give my honest opion about this company. I have bought handbags from different companies and got screwed (big time). I bought from (www.trillfashion.com) and that was stupid. I returned my fake handbag back to them and never got my refund. Also (www.shopstarstyle.com) I have just learned about the purse blog and researching different companies. But what I said was true. I had great service from this company and i took my handbag into the Coach store and compaired them. I can not aford the high dollar handbags like the MIU MIU so I am not sure about those handbags on her site. Don't slam me for trying to give my opion. I was just trying to help. The same thing you are doing for other women.
I'm not going to bother getting into an argument as I assume it's your website. There is no mention of scholarships, the bags including the Coach bags are FAKE, and it's not appropriate for you to join a forum to self-promote with misleading statements. The "facts" you gave about the company don't exist anywhere where the public can see or access them so clearly you are not just a casual shopper. So this is why members here are not happy with your 4 posts which all promote this counterfeit-hawking site.

I actually did. I went to Fendi, and they told me it was authentic. I'm thinking, the reason why dellamoda sells wallets so cheap is because it just comes with an authenticity card and a dustbag; no boxes. I was about to buy a bag from there, but I don't think I will because I don't want to risk it.

Actually Fendi boutiques do not authenticate.

Which Fendi boutique checked your bag? I'm sure other members would love to know so they can check their Fendi bags if they are suspicious.

I received the wallet before I went back home to Japan (I go to school in the U.S. and go back home during holiday vacations). I took the wallet with me, hoping that I could find a place to have it authenticated. I told my mom about the wallet, and she told me that one of her former co-worker friend works at Fendi. I got in contact with her, and was fine with my request, since she knew my mother. She told me that I should meet her in Yokohama, because she works at the Fendi in a department store called Takashimaya. I met with her, showed her the wallet, and she told me it was authentic. I guess I was an exception, since she knew my mom. I don't know if it depends on the country, but I guess I just got lucky.

I received the wallet before I went back home to Japan (I go to school in the U.S. and go back home during holiday vacations). I took the wallet with me, hoping that I could find a place to have it authenticated. I told my mom about the wallet, and she told me that one of her former co-worker friend works at Fendi. I got in contact with her, and was fine with my request, since she knew my mother. She told me that I should meet her in Yokohama, because she works at the Fendi in a department store called Takashimaya. I met with her, showed her the wallet, and she told me it was authentic. I guess I was an exception, since she knew my mom. I don't know if it depends on the country, but I guess I just got lucky.

So did you post pics in the Fendi forum yet?