Decisions! Neverfull or Speedy?

I'd go for Speedy! I have a damier speedy 30 and a mono neverfull and I love speedy more, even though neverfull is more handy for carrying my things, there is just something about speedy :love:

I also vote for the Speedy.
I think it's variety enough if the pattern is totally different. For me, there is not enough variety if you have for example two Mono shoulder bags which have a similar form. From afar you couldn't distinguish these bags.

It seems you really love the speedy. I vote for that because if you are like me, and you get the nf, your heart and mind will still keep going back to what you really wanted.

Hahahaha I like the way you think....! ;)
I think ultimately I'll go for a Damier Ebene Neverfull and a Damier Azur Speedy 25... :P
I have a Speedy 25 too, the first in my collection and I want to hug it all the time. The Ebene Neverfull is next on my wishlist! I've set myself a purchase day - January better come soon...!

I have a Speedy 25 too, the first in my collection and I want to hug it all the time. The Ebene Neverfull is next on my wishlist! I've set myself a purchase day - January better come soon...!

Hahaha me too!!! I do love my Speedy! :smile:
Good luck on your future purchase! Maybe you'll share pics with us when you get it?? :biggrin:

I have both azur speedy and neverfull. I use the speedy more. You shouldn't buy a neverfull just because you want something in azur, but already have a speedy. If you don't love a bag, don't buy it. It's a waste of money. I have four speedys, because I love the style. Buy what you love!

Thanks for all your input!!!! I think a second Speedy might be in order (same size 25, though, since it's the perfect size for me) and then maybe a Neverfull in ebene in the future.... :smile:

After all, I do love Speedies!

ITA! Youre a sucker for the speedy, like me:biggrin: And why not? having it in several styles only means its so much more versatile and azur is amazing for summer (Im getting one in 2012 too after the ebene)