Decisions decisions-special bag

I love greens and greys and Ghillies, but this bag has way too much going on, and I would personally never spend a lot of money on grizzly. Just it rubbing against your body will show wear. Wait for a leather Ghillies.

i am afraid you will go crazy being afraid to make it dirty. Also I am not sure about the colors combo. Does bamboo go well with the rest of them? I think there is little chance you will regret passing on it. If you get it, there is a huge chance you will not use it a lot. But follow you heart!

I would pass on this bag but it's for several reasons.
Unlike many here I don't care for the ghilles designs.
In a 35 this is just one big green fuzzy bag. A lot going on here so you need to love it.
I suspect that whomever placed this order took a look at it and changed her mind.
Please don't get swayed by the allure of a "rare" bag. It doesn't even matter.
Place your own SO and get exactly what you want.

Last edited:
I would pass on this bag but it's for several reasons.
Unlike many here I don't care for the ghilles designs.
In a 35 this is just one big green fuzzy bag. A lot going on here so you need to love it.
I suspect that whomever placed this order took a look at it and changed her mind.
Please don't get swayed by the allure of a "rare" bag. It doesn't even matter.
Place your own SO and get exactly what you want.
You are spot on-thank you. Got to separate the rare bag element. It is rare but I don't love it as much as I need to for the cost!

i am afraid you will go crazy being afraid to make it dirty. Also I am not sure about the colors combo. Does bamboo go well with the rest of them? I think there is little chance you will regret passing on it. If you get it, there is a huge chance you will not use it a lot. But follow you heart!
The heart says no. Actually a relief!

If you have the chance to order an SO, maybe it's better to wait for your dream bag. For the price you're paying, you have got to love it, not buy it just because it's there. But it is sure such a great feeling to be offered such a bag :smile: i'm sure you will be offered something better if you wait!
Thanks for understanding! It's the rare-you've been offered element that had made this harder but you're spot on-my SO will be my real dream bag! (Actually every H bag I buy is a dream come true!)

I am personally not a huge fan of tricolors just because I feel like the three colors are harder to match than a single or bicolor bag. Because this is a grizzly it definitely matches better but I'm still not sold on it. Unless you are truly after a super rare bag/a collector of rare bags I would pass on it.
I'd love up be a collector of rare bags but then the reality of my budget reminds me that's not quite possible!!