Decisions..decisions...I cannot decide..Help me

For those that have this wallet, does yours look like this? Sorry so large but have to in order to get the creases to show up.

Daniellesmommy009.jpg

Here are the others, I made them smaller so not sure if anyone can see the scratches. The one on the back is on the bottom left hand part of the wallet. The front is harder to see and not as noticeable. Maybe I'm just too darn anal.

Daniellesmommy010.jpg

Daniellesmommy007-1.jpg

Daniellesmommy008.jpg

If you paid for it you are entitled to be anal. I don't think there should be creases in the leather especially if its brand new. I took back the Legacy Leather Compact Clutch because of a thread.

If you paid for it you are entitled to be anal. I don't think there should be creases in the leather especially if its brand new. I took back the Legacy Leather Compact Clutch because of a thread.
See thats what my husband said too when he looked at it. But then he says if I'm gonna use it all the time then why worry about it? I guess cause it's MY money. LOL He said with those creases it looks used. I told him no way it came straight from JAX to me.

I just wonder if anyone else who has this wallet can comment on those creases. Maybe it's just how this style is in that part of the wallet.

^^I am anal stanal! I love my stuff to be perfect, can you see if your boutique has it in stock to do an exchange? I think the creases are normal parts of the leather but not the scratch, that would bug me. I think you should exchange if you are remotely unsatisfied. congrats though, it's a beautiful piece:smile:

:tup:
^^I am anal stanal! I love my stuff to be perfect, can you see if your boutique has it in stock to do an exchange? I think the creases are normal parts of the leather but not the scratch, that would bug me. I think you should exchange if you are remotely unsatisfied. congrats though, it's a beautiful piece:smile:
No boutique in my area had it, the wallet had to come from JAX. Only thing I worry about is if I do return it to order another, what if that one comes more scratched up? So maybe I will just keep it or maybe I wasn't suppose to have this wallet and it's a sign to pick another style. :sad:

I just checked mine-which is new-and even though it does have scratches it does NOT have the creases like that. The scratches really bother me, but I got it clearanced for around $80.00. And at that price I figured its gonna get scratched eventually so why worry about it. Now I would worry if I paid full price! I should mention mine is black, but has the light pink interior so the creases would still easily been seen.

:tup:
No boutique in my area had it, the wallet had to come from JAX. Only thing I worry about is if I do return it to order another, what if that one comes more scratched up? So maybe I will just keep it or maybe I wasn't suppose to have this wallet and it's a sign to pick another style. :sad:

I had that same worry when I was ordering an ergo wallet from JAX to exchange one that I bought in the store (http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/would-you-exchange-this-for-newly-ordered-one-344332.html). I didn't want to receive another wallet with scratches, etc. When I did receive the new one...there were some minor scratches also...but for some reason I didn't mind as much because I DID have the option to get that exchange. And now that I've been the owner of the wallet...I don't mind it as much....:shrugs:

I just checked mine-which is new-and even though it does have scratches it does NOT have the creases like that. The scratches really bother me, but I got it clearanced for around $80.00. And at that price I figured its gonna get scratched eventually so why worry about it. Now I would worry if I paid full price! I should mention mine is black, but has the light pink interior so the creases would still easily been seen.

Yah I got it with the 25% off but still...I guess I will be taking it back tomorrow and try again to order another. :crybaby:

^^I would do that, good idea..even with 25% off it's still a lot to pay if you are not satisfied. You will use this wallet a long time, get the same one, it's stunning! I don't care for the bleeker wallets at all but I am not the one carrying it so you get what you like. You can always order two and keep the better of the bunch! Just an idea, I know someone on here has done that and I have comtemplated it before. I still think you made a great choice, it really is gorgeous:smile: