Decisions decisions decisions...

I agree with diamond_lover!! There will always be new pieces of technology coming out and who knows, by the time you can buy something else, they'll probably come out with something you want more than the sidekick. I'd get the BH....it's a true investment and you know it'll be a classic forever.

I have made up my mind and have decided for..BH!!! :yahoo:yay!! I figured that I could always sell my razr later and just put in the difference to get my sidekick but now is really the only opportunity I will have in the upcoming months to get my dream *shoulder* bag. (we're also saving up for a vacation to Disneyland) so thank you guys for your help!!!

I have made up my mind and have decided for..BH!!! :yahoo:yay!! I figured that I could always sell my razr later and just put in the difference to get my sidekick but now is really the only opportunity I will have in the upcoming months to get my dream *shoulder* bag. (we're also saving up for a vacation to Disneyland) so thank you guys for your help!!!

Yay, glad you chose BH!!!

hi!
i'm so excited that you're getting the BH, i'm loving mine also..very practical...but i just have to add...the Wii is sooo fun!! I got my hubby that for xmas(lined up for 7 hrs) and he and his friends are having so much fun with it! good luck..and don't forget to post pics!!

Yay! Don't forget to post modeling pictures once you get it! :graucho:

BTW, welcome back! :nuts: I thought you had ditched us for the Coach forum! :P