decisions, decisions . . . advice?

I love the colour of the wine red Rolandos but I feel that they look like blocks on me. There are certain angles when you look at the shoes they look super hot but then for the side profile, they don't look so good. My feet aren't that big and I'm kinda short too so they kinda look funny on me. That is why I'm so glad my CL Angel was able to get me my wine red very Prive. My alternative to the wine red Rolando are my Red Karey Deocellete (they are similar in colour, I can take a close up of my if you would like). They are much more comfortable to wear and they elongate my legs instead of making it look like I have bricks on.

I would vote for the Very Prive in nude if you can get some but then you do already have the linen no prive so they might be similar already.

Sorry for the long answer!

wow! vote is totally split! hehe . . . not like the last time i did this, when i believe there was unanimous consensus :P i do believe the "both" option is starting to look more and more like reality . . . . .

I would say the wine roladnos or the Nude VP, I think they are both HG shoes. Personally I think that Nude VP's (orNP) are a MUST for a CL collector, but the Rolando is GORGEOUS and the production on them from what i've heard is limited, plus what Kamilla said about being able to wear them year round as opposed to just spring/summer makes them more of a "get now" shoe.

so . . . . i think i'm going to buy the nude VPs too . . . :ninja: eek! wat do you ladies think? is my judgement addled due to lack of sleep? let's see . . . . it's now thursday night/friday morning 12:49 . . . since sunday at around 1pm, i have slept a *grand* total of 6 hours :wtf: <---heh. i think my eye might actually be twitching like that too!

but . . . it's SO WORTH IT! :sweatdrop: more work = promotion = more BAGS & SHOES :yahoo:

LV,

You are too funny! Go grab a few hours sleep and then you will find out that you will most likely still want those nude VPs. I am toying with getting the nude Yoyo 110s right now. My husband found them while out of town in my size last night. He wants to know if I want him to bring them back with him... Hmmm.... Its that or try and get the nude VPs somewhere...