December 2019 Purchases

SO beyond thrilled to share my new Chanel Boy bag!!! I absolutely love this year’s holiday packaging too! I had the ribbon on it but I already opened it hehehe I couldn’t wait! Here it is!! I love the chevron print as I think it gives an already edgy bag a bit more edge. Thanks for letting me share!

Congrats on your beautiful new bag! It looks great on you! :heart:

Reactions: ddebartolo
SO beyond thrilled to share my new Chanel Boy bag!!! I absolutely love this year’s holiday packaging too! I had the ribbon on it but I already opened it hehehe I couldn’t wait! Here it is!! I love the chevron print as I think it gives an already edgy bag a bit more edge. Thanks for letting me share!

Love the boy in chevron [emoji177]

Reactions: ddebartolo
Thank you! They're lambskin and extremely comfy. Black loafers are my go to work shoe except during very cold weather, so I usually wear them with black slacks. I also wear them with black jeans or dark blue jeans, a sweater, cardigan, etc. This is my 3rd pair of Chanel loafers. They are not only stylish and versatile, but extremely comfortable, which is important for me, because I like to walk during my lunch break and walk a lot in general.
So good to know. Thank you for the styling tips!

Reactions: Worldtraveler4evr