Dear Santa: Here's What I'D Like for Christmas....

Originally posted by chloe-babe
I also hope, without being smaltzy, that the children that really need gifts at christmas, really get them. If we could all donate just one tiny present to a charity or hospital, surely by making them happy would make us really happy which is a gift in itself :smile:. I was watching TV yesterday morning, and there was a phone in from a mother who doesnt have a spare penny and honestly did not know how her children would unwrap a present this Christmas. That made me feel v humble and determined to do something small for somebody else.[/QUOTE]

That is lovely. 4 years ago to this day, my one year old nephew passed away - he had just turned 1 on Dec 2 and died from an unexplained condition. I don't know how they did it, but my sister and her husband took his Christmas gifts and put them under the wishing tree at K-Mart for homeless children. It breaks my heart to think about the strength that would have taken, and the pain they still goes through every year at this time.

So Santa, I'd like for my sister and her husband to feel some peace today and through this Christmas season.

I also hope, without being smaltzy, that the children that really need gifts at christmas, really get them. If we could all donate just one tiny present to a charity or hospital, surely by making them happy would make us really happy which is a gift in itself :smile:. I was watching TV yesterday morning, and there was a phone in from a mother who doesnt have a spare penny and honestly did not know how her children would unwrap a present this Christmas. That made me feel v humble and determined to do something small for somebody else.[/QUOTE]

That is lovely. 4 years ago to this day, my one year old nephew passed away - he had just turned 1 on Dec 2 and died from an unexplained condition. I don't know how they did it, but my sister and her husband took his Christmas gifts and put them under the wishing tree at K-Mart for homeless children. It breaks my heart to think about the strength that would have taken, and the pain they still goes through every year at this time.

So Santa, I'd like for my sister and her husband to feel some peace today and through this Christmas season.

I just wanted to say that your sister and brother-in-law are amazing people.

:sad: Bless all four of you....

World peace and health & happiness for everyone.

...if that's too much for you Santa, maybe you could just wipe out my student loans (a slight computer glitch in the right place would do it!). :yes:

^^^^zzzzzzzsssstttt.....baboom....zzzzzztttttt...OMG, there goes Bizaar's ENTIRE student loan file!!! Oh well....**sigh** I guess there's nothing to be done now...HO HO HO...