Deana's Newest Bags and Pink Heaven!

Honestly the closet really wasn't too hard to complete. For the non LV items I purchased all my LV boxes on ebay. It took about 3 months to get the boxes I needed and transfer everything with photos attached to the front. Now that the big overhaul is completed it is pretty easy to buy a box here and there when I get a new bag or accessory that needs a box. I like it mostly because I don't have any bags or shoes tucked away somewhere forgotten, and the drawer style boxes gives me easy access to everything!

This is my most recent family photo, and everything is still in my collection except the Bubblegum Pink City in the upper righthand corner. As soon as my Violet Make Up, and my Jaune Coin Purse arrive I will take new group photos.

IMG_0185.jpg

My 4 new purhcases missing from the group shot...

IMG_0707.jpg

And everyones favorite...

IMG_0761.jpg

And one of my favorite photos...

IMG_0131.jpg

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG!!! Another unexpected pink beauty for Deana! I just sealed the deal, and the seller is going to overnight her to me today or tomorrow. But she was super sweet, and dealt with my zillion emails, and many questions.
:wtf:
Wait until you hear this. In 2005 the seller's mother bought her a Bubblegum Pink First. She brought the bag home from Barney's and put it in her closet. Last week she was cleaning out her closet, and she came across what she thought was a bag with clothes in it she was going to take to Goodwill. When she opened the bag there was the untouched, brand new BG Pink First! Since she was cleaning out her closet to get rid of the many handbags she had laying around, she decided to list the First. After she told me the story I went through the back of every closet in my house, but no Bbags were found.
:sad:
Here are some photos from the auction, and I promise to post photos as soon as she arrives...

f8f4_3.jpg

e85c_3.jpg

f065_3.jpg

d783_3.jpg

The seller works for a retail company in NYC and last night she got to attend the CK fashion show and dinner, and the Zac Posen fashion show and after party, part of New York Fashion Week (lucky girl!). She said the bag is in museum condition and it absolutely has never been used!!!
:party:

Congrats - what an amazing story. Why can't my closet magically grow bags?
:lol:
I know! Can you believe it? Two years goes by and you find a beautiful suprise in your Goodwill bag??? Thank Man I wish my closets did that! It's a good thing she looked before she took the bag to drop it off! I forgot who said it, but one of our pf-ers said that's how these mint bags from past years show up, ladies just stuff them in the closet with the rest of their things and forget about them. I just don't have that amount of things or money to overlook anything like that!
:P
On another topic...my Jaune Coin Purse arrived and I am going to try and get pics up soon. It is a very dark orangey, pumpkiny squashy type color. Definitely the word Marigold isn't the best name for it. But I like it!

Thanks you guys! Here are updated photos of all my mirrors, and some indoor photos of my Jaune and Bubblegum Pink Coin Purses.

The color Jaune actually reminds me of the color of pumpkin pie before it goes in the oven. If any of you have bought the Libby's (or other brands) cans of pumpkin to make pumpkin pie with, the color looks like that.

The color in the all the photos looks like the color in real life. This is without the flash...

IMG_1230.jpg

With flash...

IMG_1219.jpg

With flash...

IMG_1215.jpg

With flash...

IMG_1260.jpg

And with flash...

IMG_1263.jpg

The group photos of my mirrors are from all my current bags, which include 05 Bubblegum Pink, 05 Metallic Pink, 05 Turquoise, 05 Magenta, 04 Light Turquoise, and 07 Violet...

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

I had to take one pink mirror away for the photo below, so the column's were even...

IMG_1205.jpg

OMG, Another BG!? You're on a roll, girl!!!

Congrats on scoring yet another gorgeous BG, promise you post all the pinks together when she arrives!!!?:girlsigh:

The Jaune CP is absolutely divine.....I love love love that color!