Deana's Newest Bags and Pink Heaven!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
Okay, it is still too hot to take my photos outside like I prefer to, but I just had to post some photos of my 4 new purchases and my TDF Bubblegum Pink family! Just looking at these pink beauties puts a smile on my face, and I still can't believe they are mine! I am super grateful to have found them all, with everyone being in mint or brand new condition. The photos were taken inside, one photo without flash and then one photo with flash. I promise to post better pictures, family photos, and ones with my new Violet MakeUp (once she arrives from Denmark) when the weather cools down. Just this second I rec'd an email from Daphne at Bal, and I now have a Jaune/Marigold Coin Purse on it's way to me! I can't wait to see the color irl!

Here is my new BG Planet...

IMG_0805.jpg

My beloved Coin Purse...

IMG_0580.jpg

My pretty little First...

1-03-07051.jpg

The favored child...

IMG_0086.jpg

My Work...

IMG_0602.jpg

My beloved pink family indoors, no flash...

IMG_0765.jpg

My beloved pink family indoors, with flash...

IMG_0761.jpg

These are all my most recent purchases. They were actually purchased within days of eachother. From 07 F/W I still have coming, the Violet MakeUp and Jaune Coin Purse, and I am still on the waitlist for a Violet First.

Here's all four indoors without flash...

IMG_0697.jpg

This one indoors with flash...

IMG_0707.jpg

*GORGEOUS*!! :love:You are truly in Pink Heaven!:tender: Absolutely LOVE every single new bag and accessory, Deana!!:heart: Congratulations!:yes: I'm so happy for you!:yahoo:

Holy crap and a half... wow. Thats gorgeous! :smile: I love those pinks.....
:roflmfao:That is exactly how I felt when I looked at them all together!!!:roflmfao:

Thanks ladies! I don't think it will ever sink in that they are all mine!

:woohoo:
WooHoo Twigger's??? I think your BG Pink Twiggy got seperated from it's family! Thank goodness you found her and took her in for me, I'll be sure to pm you my address so you can send her home!
:graucho: