DEAL too good to be TRUE?!

luxlee1026

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone have experience purchasing bags from Jomashop? One of the YSL bags went on 50% sale but now I am worried this may be too good to be true. There is warranty with the bag so returning it won’t be a problem.
Thoughts?? (Will attach photo below)

Attachments

• C43FE080-F1E6-45C8-94D0-DDC68DF02258.png
    C43FE080-F1E6-45C8-94D0-DDC68DF02258.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 288
We ordered a Gucci watch for my husband a year ago and it was legit. It was about $1300. Never ordered a hangbag.
Please let me know if you get it! Would like to know how their service is for handbags!

Reactions: luxlee1026
We ordered a Gucci watch for my husband a year ago and it was legit. It was about $1300. Never ordered a hangbag.
Please let me know if you get it! Would like to know how their service is for handbags!
I’ll definitely keep you posted!! I was shocked by how low the price was.. just hoping it’s authentic. Almost everyone on this forum seems to have positive experiences, so I’m excited to see the bag!

I never shopped from there but they seem to be a legit store. Google the website's name together with the Purseblog and you'll get a few results of people asking about them on this forum.