DEAL too good to be TRUE?!

luxlee1026

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone have experience purchasing bags from Jomashop? One of the YSL bags went on 50% sale but now I am worried this may be too good to be true. There is warranty with the bag so returning it won’t be a problem.
Thoughts?? (Will attach photo below)

Attachments

stk

Oct 17, 2018
We ordered a Gucci watch for my husband a year ago and it was legit. It was about $1300. Never ordered a hangbag.
Please let me know if you get it! Would like to know how their service is for handbags!

Reactions: luxlee1026

luxlee1026

Nov 16, 2019
We ordered a Gucci watch for my husband a year ago and it was legit. It was about $1300. Never ordered a hangbag.
Please let me know if you get it! Would like to know how their service is for handbags!
I’ll definitely keep you posted!! I was shocked by how low the price was.. just hoping it’s authentic. Almost everyone on this forum seems to have positive experiences, so I’m excited to see the bag!

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I never shopped from there but they seem to be a legit store. Google the website's name together with the Purseblog and you'll get a few results of people asking about them on this forum.

appelonia

May 15, 2015
I've purchased from Jomashop before and everything was legit. You're right about the prices - they're hard to believe - but seems like everything is on the up and up.