Dead threads

Totally fair and I would never criticize out loud (although, isn’t it just common sense that someone who asked a question in 2007 might not still be hopelessly waiting for an answer?) ;)
I think they probably just search for something on Google (or similar) and tpf results come up very high for certain topics. They click on it and join (or maybe they joined awhile back and participate infrequently) and they just ask a question. I am not a member of Reddit, but it also comes up in my Google search results like tpf does, and it seems like they have this mentality; a lot of very similar threads that people add to willy nilly until they are closed.

I think they probably just search for something on Google (or similar) and tpf results come up very high for certain topics. They click on it and join (or maybe they joined awhile back and participate infrequently) and they just ask a question. I am not a member of Reddit, but it also comes up in my Google search results like tpf does, and it seems like they have this mentality; a lot of very similar threads that people add to willy nilly until they are closed.
what is the harm? If someone has a question about something in an old post, maybe someone will respond

Agreed! Unless it's a thread asking for which bag to buy tomorrow from like 2006 lol, clearly expired!
a few months ago I saw an older style Botkier bag for sale I didn't recognize. after some searching, I found people talkiing about the style. I don't recall whether I asked any questions or got any responses but I did find some useful info

Reactions: Swanky