DC - VA - MD Lets Do It!

Hi All you DC Hermes Ladies:
I would love to join you on Thursday, November 15th at the Vienna VA (not Austria) store. I leave for the other Vienna, Austria the next week and have 3 Hermes stores to shop in, but love to get ideas from the Tysons store.
Would love to meet you all and network with you.
Best to Hummingbird and her lovely Wiener dog!
susan von

Oh, if it's next Thursday, I won't be able to make it. Weekdays are v. hard for me. But if that works for everyone else, I will have to try and join one some other time.

I could do a Saturday. The one drawback I see to Saturday is if it gets busy the SAs may not have time to take stuff out for us to "play" with. During the week, when the boutique is empty, they will bring more out for us to look at.

P.S. Hbird it was great running into you tonight. Thanks for the enabling.

Hello to All!
This is my first post in tpf. I'm a loooong time bag addict living in the Washington, DC area. I met H'bird and bprimus through another Hermes-enabler group. Would love to join you all at Tysons on Thursday...

Hi All you Hermes lovers in the DC area:
Thought I could come tonight, but I have to monitor the debtate from Las Veagas for the campaign; so I cant make to the Hermes Vienna, VA Store.
I will be in the real Veinna, (Austria) next week, 2 Hermes stores there. I will be sure to have an extra Sacher Torte for everyone!
Hope you have fun tonight, especially our friend, Carol, Ms Hummingbird, and hope we can all get together in December when the store is open until 8 every night and look at all the wonderful Hermes decorations.
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
susanvon