**dbeth's Reveals & Collection!! I am finally a part of the club!**

Dbeth, I love your teal Rolandos! I passed on a pair today brcause I just ordered a black pair....
I showed my DD your picture with the teal rolandos on your feet - she thought they were my feet because we have the same floor tile...LOL!

Your collection is breathtaking!

I saved the best for last!! :nuts: I am pretty sure that the Madame Claude is my absolute favorite style!! So sexy and was pleasantly suprised at how comfortable they were. I have wide feet, so I never really thought they would look good or be comfortable. Plus, as we all know, D'orsays are tricky. I took the chance when someone posted a 40.5 in pink at Barneys and I am sooo happy I did! Although there is a little heel slippage---I may need the 40.

Madame Claude in patent Pink Fuxia

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

And here is a few group shots

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

I have two more pairs coming, so I will post soon! And then I really do need to be good.

WOW!!!! again, i LOVE THEM ALL!!!! the hot pink MCs look hot on you... and the VPs... and everything else!!! and i LOVE how you are not afraid of color. congrats on an amazing collection!

Holy @#$%! Did you get all of those this season???? They are gorgeous. Every single one. You are not only in the club, you're in the VIP section!

dbeth.....OMG, what an AMAZING collection! Where have you been hiding them? I can't pick a favorite - they are all stunning! I can't get over the teal color on the Rolando Boucles. I am so sad I passed on them! And those watersnake VPs.....wow! Can't wait to see that last 2 additions!

:ty:Thank you Janicedtif, Danielle, lulabee, japskivt, ahleah 712, rdgldy & Alice!!!! It's so nice to be a part of the club & share our love for these beatiful shoes!

Jet-- Lol! Vip section! :P Yes, I got all of these during this season, probably since May. I got them ALL on sale and got some pretty good deals.

Carlinha--Thank You! Yes! I am so happy that I got the Very Croise too!! I love them, the color combo is just beautiful. Although I may need to wear them with jeans, my feet are wide and they don't look as good as the MC, HP or VP do from the front. And I agree, the MC do look good on me---they probably look the best out of all my shoes!

Dukeprincess--Thank you! I also love the nude HP----they are really flattering. I actually think they are more comfortable than the VP---guess it's the bigger platform.

LouboutinNerd-- Thanks! Yes, I was hiding a bit! :P I wanted to make sure before I posted that I was keeping the pairs I decided on because I have made several returns.

Nancy7--Thanks, yes, the RB look great with jeans! Especially the teal!

Tigertrixie---You must get the teal RB! Call them back--Lol. They are stunning. I can't wait to see your black ones!

Hya_been-- I know, not one pair of black! BUT.........there is a pair arriving this week. :P

Last edited: