**dbeth's Reveals & Collection!! I am finally a part of the club!**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,
    Well, after doing some purchases and returns I have finally narrowed down to the ones I absolutely love & going to keep! I lurked over here for quite awhile and NEVER thought I would fork up the money for a pair of CL's. I thought it was crazy. Well--look now, I feel totally silly for ever thinking that! The Rolando Boucle in Mastic was my 1st pair and once I wore them, I knew I was in trouble. Then I got the aqua watersnakes and that is what really did it. There is nothing like wearing a pair of CL's and it's so great we can all share that feeling here!! :smile:

My absolute top 3 favorite pairs are the Aqua Watersnake VP, Madame Claude in Pink, & Hyper Prive in nude satin. I also love the Mount Street!!

Here is my mini-collection: I have several photos--- Enjoy!

Very Croise in red/gold/camel (suprisingly very comfortable & thank god--no toe escaping thanks to my short toes)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hyper Prive in Nude satin (LOVE THESE!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woooooooo! I love love the hyper prives in nude satin. I think they'd be an adorable wedding shoe - Will you marry me?!! Do you think my boyfriend'll mind?!:P

3. Stunning!!

4. those look wonderful on you!

5. Congrats! Love the HP!

6. Many more photos coming...........

Mount Street in shocking pink/black (LOVE THESE SOOO MUCH! Very sexy.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anana's in Skin (Very comfortable)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will probably wear them with jeans.

[​IMG]

7. Very nice collection! The Ananas remind me of a mermaid - very pretty with jeans. I really love the Very Croise. I would love to find a pair of these in my size.

Can't wait to see more from you!

8. Rolando Boucle in Teal suede. These are sooo much more comfortable than the regular Rolando pump. Wider toe box for sure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will probably wear with jeans.

[​IMG]

These shoes are to blame my CL obessesion!! So they will always have a meaning to me. Rolando Boucle in Mastic suede (kindof a pale grey, but sometimes it looks like a light beige in certain lighting.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So Private in blush/gold (Had to size 1/2 down in these due to the back strap slipping)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. i'm not sure if you're done yet dbeth, but i LOVE your collection!!! i'm glad we are shoe twins in the Very Croise... i remember when you were debating getting them, and i'm glad you did cuz they look great on you!!!

10. WOW, I love them all, especially the nude satin HP's! :drool:

11. Gorgeous collection. Every pair looks amazing on you, love the anana and the teal suede Rolande Boucle esp.

12. Not sure if you're done-but you made some great choices. We are cousins on the rolande boucles-mine are black.

13. WOW....so many. Congrats!!! They all look fabulous on you. I especially love the HPs and the Teal Boucle. I love how they look with jeans.

14. Now for my Very Prive's!! Love this style!

Fuschia suede VP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple suede VP (amazing color!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pink Watersnake VP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aqua Watersnake VP (Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this pair!! I would have to take these & my pink MC to heaven with me! )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. gorgeous, dbeth! I love the nude satin HPs and the Rolando Boucle in Teal especially, but they all look fantastic on you. And your love for them comes through in your posts! I am lusting over your VPs! The fuxia and purple suede, pink and aqua python ... :faint: