Dawn of the new bags - Paris FW08 Runway Pics

LuvBirkin

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
(Courtesy of Hong Kong Apple Daily 2008 Paris Milan New York Fashion Special - March 28, 2008)

Hope the scannings are clear enough. What do you think about the new shoulder bag? Looks great and can be an option for casual bags besides Lindy and Evelyne. Judging from the length of strap seemed to be too long just to hang on one side of shoulder (v. good if wear cross-shouldered)

Attachments

• tmpphpPmqDC3.jpg
    tmpphpPmqDC3.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 284
  • HFW081.jpg
    HFW081.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 250
i really dont care for it for myself...but i like that h is thinking in a new direction for shoulder bags, and hooray for a wide strap...the shape of the bag just isnt ringing my bell.

but of course JPG could rock a burlap sack and make it look all hotness.....and i wouldnt send back a barenia one if you dropped it at my doorstep, LOL!

thank you for posting these pictures!!

Oh no......

Ive fallin in love.......those are great!!!!! The hand held did keep me far away from Hermes but now.....oh no......lol!

Thank you for the pics!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Megs:

hermes-fall-2008.jpg

1) 35cm Shiny Black pororus Croc Birkin with White Gold Hardware
2) 22cm Chocolate Togo So Kelly with PHW (it's said that only Togo will be used in AW2008)
3) 35cm Etoupe Togo Birkin with PHW

hermes-runway-handbags.jpg

4) Hermes Jipsy in Suede Crocodile ( it is unsure if this will make it in the actual production as it is not durable nor practical)
5) 37cm Graphite Clemence Jipsy with PHW
6) 34cm Parchmein Clemence Jipsy with PHW

herms-fall-2008-bags.jpg

7 ) 34cm Vert Olive Clemence Jipsy with PHW
8 ) Semi Matte Havanna Croc Porosus Hermes Kelly Pochette with PHW
9 ) 50cm Graphite Clemence Birkin with PHW

I just love runway pictures! I have to say, I am SO glad Hermes is going neutral for fall. I don't care for the spring collection much. The whole India thing feels contrived to me, not authentic. Some of the bright colors also feel like Hermes was going along with the overall "fashion world trend" of BRIGHT colors for spring instead of leading!