DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Both your stacks are gorgeous! I agree Yurman's mixed metals are just beautiful.

smooches likes this.
  2. Today’s stack :smile: ignore my hands haha they’re dry!

7mm pearl
    7mm Renaissance

Attached Files:

Susmita Gupta likes this.
  3. Just came back from David Yurman and got the 5mm Renaissance pink tourmaline gem bracelet. It's my early push gift . Baby is due in a week. The Pearl 7mm represents me and my husband (both June birthdays) and the amethyst 7mm represents my first son (February birthday). They don't have any 7 mm bracelet with pink tourmaline (October birthstone) so this was the next best thing. I'm excited for my October baby to come soon! IMG_20180930_155912.jpg

4. Very pretty and congrats on your new baby! I am also looking to get a stack to represent mine, my husband and my son’s birthstones.

ashin121 likes this.
  5. ❤️

Attached Files:

6. Saving up to buy these babies! IMG_20181014_131655.jpg

7. E2150F8D-823F-4925-A75B-C7765E95FB63.jpeg 954B1086-7477-44BE-8AE2-BB3E1D38FB63.jpeg DY + Lagos = Happy Stacksgiving!

clarabellaZ and merekat703 like this.
  8. [emoji173] IMG_20181025_210656_459.jpg

9. Hi all! I love looking at all the amazing stacks. I recently received my first DY bracelet and I would love to stack it with my Michele watch. I see a lot of watch/bracelet combos that I love, but just wondering if they are more prone to scratching each other together? [​IMG]

missling and uhpharm01 like this.
  10. Is it just me but did David Yurman discontinued a lot of very nice bracelets back in 2016? Thank you

11. I've got my eye on a couple new cuffs!

12. Love your stacks! Did the gold end caps on the classic 5mm cable cuff w stones change a little? The ones I saw in store this weekend seem pointier or sharper edge or less rounded than mine? Not sure how to describe..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice