DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

Reactions: smooches
Just came back from David Yurman and got the 5mm Renaissance pink tourmaline gem bracelet. It's my early push gift . Baby is due in a week. The Pearl 7mm represents me and my husband (both June birthdays) and the amethyst 7mm represents my first son (February birthday). They don't have any 7 mm bracelet with pink tourmaline (October birthstone) so this was the next best thing. I'm excited for my October baby to come soon! IMG_20180930_155912.jpg

Just came back from David Yurman and got the 5mm Renaissance pink tourmaline gem bracelet. It's my early push gift . Baby is due in a week. The Pearl 7mm represents me and my husband (both June birthdays) and the amethyst 7mm represents my first son (February birthday). They don't have any 7 mm bracelet with pink tourmaline (October birthstone) so this was the next best thing. I'm excited for my October baby to come soon! View attachment 4208777
Very pretty and congrats on your new baby! I am also looking to get a stack to represent mine, my husband and my son’s birthstones.

Reactions: ashin121
Hi all! I love looking at all the amazing stacks. I recently received my first DY bracelet and I would love to stack it with my Michele watch. I see a lot of watch/bracelet combos that I love, but just wondering if they are more prone to scratching each other together?
87f24db9b729f41de81a4e82b4d4e5d1.jpg

So, after resisting for years, DY bit me! Here is my current stack, minus a Je T'aime cable that doesn't play well with these since it isn't open at the top of the wrist (if that makes sense). I'm also super excited, I found an Albion bracelet at a pawn shop of all places (I haunt them for loose diamonds and scrap gold, LOL) thathas the center stone missing. They were selling it for scrap silver even though there is a healthy halo of DY diamonds on it. I want to see if having it restored won't break the bank... Love all your pics, thanks for sharing!!

Attachments

• Stack.jpg
    Stack.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 177