Darn Mailman ...

cute shirts tokidokiangel.
hahaha. i know how it is when you are waiting on a package. you can't go anywhere cause you don't want miss the postman. i often just camp out by the mail box til he comes. you'd think they would be more efficient since they get paid so well.

i'd be careful buying tees on ebay. there was that one a**hole selling fake shirts. ALWAYS CHECK FEEDBACK. if it's that same guy, you'll notice a few interesting comments in his feedback.

oooh cute moz shirt. I already have the older yellow version, I feel like I shouldn't get the new one.... but .... ack!!!

that sux about the mailman. my old one at my previous house was okay, they would leave stuff by the mailbox, but it's pretty safe near us. our NEW mailman, well, i get the feeling that he doesn't even come every day!! I left some 'return to sender' mail in our box yesterday morning and it was still there when I got home!! :cursing:

oooh cute moz shirt. I already have the older yellow version, I feel like I shouldn't get the new one.... but .... ack!!!

that sux about the mailman. my old one at my previous house was okay, they would leave stuff by the mailbox, but it's pretty safe near us. our NEW mailman, well, i get the feeling that he doesn't even come every day!! I left some 'return to sender' mail in our box yesterday morning and it was still there when I got home!! :cursing:

The same thing happens to us. We often don't get mail on Saturday and then there's a motherload of mail in the mailbox on Monday. Gripes me to no end.

The same thing happens to us. We often don't get mail on Saturday and then there's a motherload of mail in the mailbox on Monday. Gripes me to no end.

yeah, and we have a tiny mailbox as it is. thankfully I'm not getting a lot of mail there yet. but still!!! doesn't he/she get paid to bring the mail every day?!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, and we have a tiny mailbox as it is. thankfully I'm not getting a lot of mail there yet. but still!!! doesn't he/she get paid to bring the mail every day?!!! :rolleyes:

Don't get me started.:cursing: I could tell so many stories about crap our mailman has pulled since we moved here 4 years ago. Our mailbox is on the other side our street (USPS required the neighborhood to put all mailboxes on one side of the street so the mailman would not have to drive up the street twice. Fine, whatever.), so if I get a package, he has to get out of his truck and walk it across the street unless he can skillfully wedge it into the mailbox (believe me, he tries. It took me 10 minutes to unwedge a package once.) If the package requires some signature, you can rest assured that he will just leave the notice in the mailbox without walking across the street to ring the doorbell and confirm no one is home. Sometimes, if we get a package he will leave our mail on top of the package on our porch. I live in a quiet, relatively safe neighborhood, so I am not worried about mail being stolen as I am about the mail being blown away or soaked if decides to rain. Sometimes, his laziness is really amusing, othertimes it's not.:rolleyes:

strangely, my postman left my Pulse box on my doorstep today.. nobody was home to get it but it was there waiting for me when i got home from work.

lol tomorrow i will be waiting around for a phone call from JapanLA :P good thing i have the whole day off!

the replacement mailman we got has been replaced by another mailman this week :P this second replacement is much better though. Yesterday my mom asked him if he had any packages for us and he said no but then she told him that she's been expecting stuff all week. An hour later, he comes back with a package and told her that it had been placed on another guy's route by mistake ... so he actually took the time to go check the post office and then made a second trip back to our house. That was nice!

Today he rang the bell to get signature confirmation ..thank goodness.

So far after my whole toki tee almost-fiasco on Monday things have gotten better with the mail situation. phew.

angelic*ruin - that's such a weird idea to put all the mailboxes on one side of the street ...

hazelnut - yah right? they get paid to deliver everyday (except sundays and holidays .. haha) so they should!! sheesh .. i hate how they pretend to deliver sometimes :sad:

thank goodness for my new replacement mailman!!