darn..double darn

So sorry it's not working for you, it's such a pretty bag.

I've learned to put my stuff in the bag and try it on around the house prior to taking tags off. Too late for this one but maybe next time.

I think giving it as a gift is a wonderful and kind idea, not offensive at all. I cannot begin to tell you how many Coach bags my sister and mom have inherited from me...they love it when I do that :yes:

This is killing me. So many people get so upset when they buy a bag that has been obviously used, and many people are in this thread condoning the OP to return a purse she's used. Maybe it's just me. :nono:

I fail to see how wearing a purse around the house, with your things in it, to test it to see if you like it or not while leaving the tags on is different than cutting the tags and using it. Either way it is being used. At least in my opinion.

If I was really unhappy with something I would return it. These purses are expensive and a big investment for some people. I can't see hanging on to something I don't love.

I think calling CS is worth it. If they can't/wont do anything then gifting or selling it sounds like a good option.

Good luck!

If you don't love it someone else will. Ebay, Bonanzle or Craigslist is your best bet. I got into a similiar situation with a bag on here that everyone loved and thought I loved it too until I realized it just wasn't me after I wore it a few times. I have since found her a nice home.

This is killing me. So many people get so upset when they buy a bag that has been obviously used, and many people are in this thread condoning the OP to return a purse she's used. Maybe it's just me. :nono:
I respectfully disagree with your statement but understand the point you are trying to communicate.

OP is free to consider a call to Coach on their own despite any advise they would have received against or for the idea on this issue they posted about. It is also up to Coach to determine what to do with used bags that they receive... and it is often their choice if they put it back on the floor if it's use is obvious after they make the call to exchange it or receive it back.

I respectfully disagree with your statement but understand the point you are trying to communicate.

OP is free to consider a call to Coach on their own despite any advise they would have received against or for the idea on this issue they posted about. It is also up to Coach to determine what to do with used bags that they receive... and it is often their choice if they put it back on the floor if it's use is obvious after they make the call to exchange it or receive it back.
I'm sure you'd be peeved to know you paid $298 for someone's joyride.

I fail to see how wearing a purse around the house, with your things in it, to test it to see if you like it or not while leaving the tags on is different than cutting the tags and using it. Either way it is being used. At least in my opinion.

If I was really unhappy with something I would return it. These purses are expensive and a big investment for some people. I can't see hanging on to something I don't love.

I think calling CS is worth it. If they can't/wont do anything then gifting or selling it sounds like a good option.

Good luck!
The OP didn't just put her things in it. She said she used it for 2 days. How does anyone know she didn't set it on a public restroom floor? I doubt many would enjoy paying $298 for that.

The OP didn't just put her things in it. She said she used it for 2 days. How does anyone know she didn't set it on a public restroom floor? I doubt many would enjoy paying $298 for that.

EW who does that..and also I am not trying to decieve anyone by saying its new, yes I used it, And I will probably just gift it to my Step moms sister, she loved it, and she is new to Coach. Plus if you buy things 2nd hand off ebay or the like, do you worry if those people set the bag on the bathroom floor, or did other nasty things to it.?

I'm sorry you've had a change of heart OP! Sometimes that happens, and it's really no fun.

I've done that with a few bags, and sucked it up and had to sell them to try and recoup. Better to have some of the money back, then no money and a bag you don't like!

However, try and explore your options! I wish you the best of luck!

I totally understand your buyer's remorse...it is really frustrating to have invested money in something that for whatever reason doesn't turn out to be what was hoped for. Usually I have passed on the purse (or other item) to a family member or friend who likes the style/color. I've found that seeing the other person's happiness in receiving an unexpected gift and their enjoyment of the item has eased my feelings of disappointment in having bought something that didn't work for me.