Dark Fairytale

If anyone is still looking for pieces from this line a few are in the online outlet sale right now. I got early access and checked tonight. 60% off, so cheaper than they were in the last sale (I think). I know I saw the black rogue with patches and the rogue 25 with patches, 2 of the dinkys with patches, some of the canvas totes and maybe a couple other things. No purple rogue 25 which was what I was hoping for. Oh well, I couldn't buy it now anyway, but a girl can dream right? Spooky Eyes duffle was on there too, but then when I checked again it had already sold out.
The purple Rogue 25 is available to order and I believe it is 50% off. I would call a FP store.

Question for those with the dark fairytale hoodies- how are they holding up? I'm tempted to pick one up but have been wavering (normally I wouldn't spend more than 30 for a hoodie)
I recently bought one for 50% off and although I haven’t worn it yet, I am very impressed by the quality. It seems well made. That said, I would only hand wash it due to the patches and embroidery.

Reactions: Newpurselove
I recently bought one for 50% off and although I haven’t worn it yet, I am very impressed by the quality. It seems well made. That said, I would only hand wash it due to the patches and embroidery.
Second that on the quality. I'm afraid to wash mine as well - particularly the screenprinted ones. I want to keep them looking "new" as long as possible. I usually wear them over something else, and don't wear frequently, so haven't chanced washing mine yet.

Reactions: Newpurselove
So I have acquired a few things in the past two months. The spooky eyes duffle I got by calling coach after the Christmas sale. They shipped it to me at outlet cost. The matching wallet I received from end. Clothing in the UK. It was the absolute last one they had. The spooky eyes backpack I got on Tradesy.com with $100 off if you order through their app $660.50. A little pricey considering they were at Bloomingdales for $357. And I’m sure that is what the seller paid, But I was late to the game and there are none to be found including through coach. But I’m sure that will bite me in the behind later when a whole bunch of things will show up on the outlet and that backpack shows up cheaper lol. When they receive the dark Disney items from other countries that did not sell. I was told that they are going to switch up the sale and dark Disney will show up again on the coach sales. But who knows it’s always inconsistent. I mean look how much Mickey reserve was still available this last sale. But anyway, I am ecstatic to receive these goodies! The charms, purple 25 rouge and the purple scarf I also ordered through Coach. The rogue I got at outlet price and the larger Snow White charm was $37.50,the lone Apple charm was $15.00, the spooky eyes charm $15.00 and the scarf was $47.50. They also had the black scarf available. They had quite a bit in their reserves. Which I feel will end up on coach outlet website. So get ready!

Attachments

• 43BDABF4-CC7F-4F82-9428-905771166670.jpeg
    43BDABF4-CC7F-4F82-9428-905771166670.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 462
  • 61DD4339-B50C-43D2-8F6E-050C9E43F647.jpeg
    61DD4339-B50C-43D2-8F6E-050C9E43F647.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 452AF6D1-DB95-4A7B-A451-0A7F8BCC4FA8.jpeg
    452AF6D1-DB95-4A7B-A451-0A7F8BCC4FA8.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 458
So I have acquired a few things in the past two months. The spooky eyes duffle I got by calling coach after the Christmas sale. They shipped it to me at outlet cost. The matching wallet I received from end. Clothing in the UK. It was the absolute last one they had. The spooky eyes backpack I got on Tradesy.com with $100 off if you order through their app $660.50. A little pricey considering they were at Bloomingdales for $357. And I’m sure that is what the seller paid, But I was late to the game and there are none to be found including through coach. But I’m sure that will bite me in the behind later when a whole bunch of things will show up on the outlet and that backpack shows up cheaper lol. When they receive the dark Disney items from other countries that did not sell. I was told that they are going to switch up the sale and dark Disney will show up again on the coach sales. But who knows it’s always inconsistent. I mean look how much Mickey reserve was still available this last sale. But anyway, I am ecstatic to receive these goodies! The charms, purple 25 rouge and the purple scarf I also ordered through Coach. The rogue I got at outlet price and the larger Snow White charm was $37.50,the lone Apple charm was $15.00, the spooky eyes charm $15.00 and the scarf was $47.50. They also had the black scarf available. They had quite a bit in their reserves. Which I feel will end up on coach outlet website. So get ready!
I’M LOVING THIS PURPLE ROGUE THOUGH!!!! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!!

Reactions: SEWDimples

I love your colection! I can't believe you were able to get the keychains. I need the scarf! That one is ok n my list. Did you order through the outlet or retail?