Dark Fairytale

My dark fairytale order, 3 of my 4 items didn't have any tags, care cards, etc. They did ship from a store vs. JAX, so maybe they were display items? My previous order from the Mother's day event shipped from a store too and didn't have the tag and was all scratched up. Maybe it's store vs. JAX. I think I definitely prefer items from JAX.

Oh that’s no good. The care cards are special to the collection. Have a little written something in there. I looked briefly.

Reactions: holiday123
Glad BagsRGreat found the charm! That would have been scary but at least it was there. I have some more pics ...the sneezy hoodie and white t shirt arrived, and my poison apple hangtag. The embroidery is great. Can't wait to wear them (once my 8.5 months baby bump has gone). Just waiting for the Sneezy strap now. (And then I must debate where I can find the money for the square scarf, a spooky eyes wallet, duffle 12....another keyring....it never ends....then the sales will start and I'll be in a right mess!).View attachment 4073035 View attachment 4073036 View attachment 4073037 View attachment 4073038 View attachment 4073039 View attachment 4073040
Are you On the UK Coach Facebook group? Come join us!!

Reactions: harley13
I needed something from this collection like a hole in the head but I ordered the Snow White Pouch. She's my favorite Disney princess anyway so easy to justify. I'm not one for pink but I LOVED the skulls imprinted on it along with the graphic with her in it. Figured I would use it for a fun clutch since it seems to be of good size. I liked the price point as well.
If any of these pieces go on sale in the future, I may add more but if not, that is okay too.

Reactions: BeachBagGal
I'm on the hunt for the rogue 25 in purple and all the stores near me sold out this weekend! Does anyone have a good SA that they can recommend to me that has this bag in stock and would send images prior to purchasing? I've heard some horror stories lately of the way things have been shipped from stores etc. If you don't mind PMing me contact info i'd greatly appreciate it :heart::flowers:

I'm on the hunt for the rogue 25 in purple and all the stores near me sold out this weekend! Does anyone have a good SA that they can recommend to me that has this bag in stock and would send images prior to purchasing? I've heard some horror stories lately of the way things have been shipped from stores etc. If you don't mind PMing me contact info i'd greatly appreciate it :heart::flowers:
My SA has one in stock; it’s display. As soon as she sends me pictures I’ll pm you

Reactions: galex101404
I finally received my purple rogue after the fiasco of being sent a wrong tracking and my package being sent to CT. My purse was shipped from the NY store and it looked like it has been used for weeks by the staff like a sample and they decided to sell it the last minute as they messed up and sent my brand new one to CT. The purse was crammed into a small box. It was not stuffed at all, no wraps on the hardware, very floppy like it will not even stand up so soft. My theory is my original package was really sent to CT and when I discovered this and JAX called them in NY, they did fix it and have another one being shipped to me the same day. Pls take note that I actually pre-ordered like the first hour and got the earliest ship date. The day I contacted coach it was supposingly totally sold out. And by golly wow, they have an extra one, maybe the manager has to give up her personal purse and send it to me or a display sample of a sold out item. IDK, I’ve had several rogues even the one I got from ebay that is not new is not as soft and floppy as this. The bright side is it’s already broken in very well like weeks old if you like to pay full price for such. As it is an LE, I’m still still trying to decide what to do. I actually got the last Felix the cat rogue—- brand new from a Coach years since it was released. I might not be as lucky with a purple color but. Disappointment at its best.

Reactions: whateve
I finally received my purple rogue after the fiasco of being sent a wrong tracking and my package being sent to CT. My purse was shipped from the NY store and it looked like it has been used for weeks by the staff like a sample and they decided to sell it the last minute as they messed up and sent my brand new one to CT. The purse was crammed into a small box. It was not stuffed at all, no wraps on the hardware, very floppy like it will not even stand up so soft. My theory is my original package was really sent to CT and when I discovered this and JAX called them in NY, they did fix it and have another one being shipped to me the same day. Pls take note that I actually pre-ordered like the first hour and got the earliest ship date. The day I contacted coach it was supposingly totally sold out. And by golly wow, they have an extra one, maybe the manager has to give up her personal purse and send it to me or a display sample of a sold out item. IDK, I’ve had several rogues even the one I got from ebay that is not new is not as soft and floppy as this. The bright side is it’s already broken in very well like weeks old if you like to pay full price for such. As it is an LE, I’m still still trying to decide what to do. I actually got the last Felix the cat rogue—- brand new from a Coach years since it was released. I might not be as lucky with a purple color but. Disappointment at its best.
I ordered a replacement purple rogue a few days ago and it shipped from JAX. My first one came from a boutique when I ordered it on the 4th. I would call Coach CS and see if there are more in JAX now. The website isn't showing it as sold out.

Reactions: houseof999
I ordered a replacement purple rogue a few days ago and it shipped from JAX. My first one came from a boutique when I ordered it on the 4th. I would call Coach CS and see if there are more in JAX now. The website isn't showing it as sold out.
I’ll surely try to call, hope they can find a replacement. Thank you for this suggestion.

Reactions: Syren