Dark Fairytale

My haul. I’m not sure if I’m going to keep the dinky. I love the color and details. I’m so bad about using a bag a few times and let it sit. So, I’m trying to convince myself to return it
Now that is a serious haul! Enjoy every single one of those bags and charms and that tee shirt. I love that Dinky, too, due to its color and the bluebird on it!

Reactions: LL777
has anyone bought any of the scarves?
I bought the large poisoned apple scarf, because I love the reds and purples in it. I am a "winter", so I look best in bright, jewel toned colors, and black and white. That scarf just popped with happy colors, and it even matches a purple dress I have. I tried it on on a whim and couldn't leave the store without it, because it looks especially nice scrunched up around the neck. It just made me feel good!

Is that bag Marine? I was thinking of the apple for my new Marine Rogue but wasn’t sure if the colors would work. They totally do!

It’s called Leaf, it’s a very pale blue-green aqua color. Not sure how it compares to Marine but Marine sounds more blue to me and I personally think it would go because there’s quite a bit of blue shades in the keychain.

Reactions: foxgal
So, my order arrived and Im totally underwhelmed. I bought the spooky card case and the poison apple fob. Both are going back. :oh:

Fortunately, my list is long so I’ll have no problem spending the money! :P
I returned the spooky card case too. It was cute but not much to it. Maybe at $35 vs $125? I also ordered the accordion card case and it had a lot better details. It had the patches on front, spooky eyes on back, signature print on the sides and a mini storypatch inside with the dark fairy tale wording. I kept it and the poison apple fob. I liked the fob enough and think it'll be cool around halloween ;)

Last edited:
This one is small and cute :heart:

View attachment 4070994

I love this duffle, it's just way too small for me though.

Annoyed! Why did my bag depart from the correct city and state for its final destination and go to Sioux Falls, SD? Is UPS playing games with me?View attachment 4071326
I once had a package that came from California to Mississippi via NEW YORK! :shocked:
After a rough couple of weeks, my amazing boyfriend suprised me with this he had sent to my job.
Hmmm, he might be a keeper! Congrats on the bag!

View attachment 4073601 View attachment 4073603 View attachment 4073604 My apple found a home and a couple of the keychains. And I just realized my mind must be in the gutter because the back of the grumpy tag in that position looks totally inappropriate:wtf:
Okay, I can now be officially relieved that I'm not the only one seeing these things. :lol::lol::lol:

So I have to say I was a little surprised that they didn’t have any special packaging. Not even a special sticker on the wrapping. I ordered my items with boxes just in case (plus I feel like they’re more protected). I remember they did with Mickey and Peanuts. Oh well.
Me too. Several of us on here were kind of expecting special packaging. And a few of us went back and added gift boxes to our orders just in case there were special boxes.

So I have to say I was a little surprised that they didn’t have any special packaging. Not even a special sticker on the wrapping. I ordered my items with boxes just in case (plus I feel like they’re more protected). I remember they did with Mickey and Peanuts. Oh well.
I always order boxes too for the same reason. I think I'm going to stop doing that because the last 6 items I've received haven't had any tags on them. Usually they take the $ part off the tag, but lately they've taken the whole tag. I like to keep the tags so I have the style/color codes to refer to later. Have yours arrived with tags?

I always order boxes too for the same reason. I think I'm going to stop doing that because the last 6 items I've received haven't had any tags on them. Usually they take the $ part off the tag, but lately they've taken the whole tag. I like to keep the tags so I have the style/color codes to refer to later. Have yours arrived with tags?

I always ask for boxes too. But if they take the tags off they have always been tucked into the item somewhere. Tags were left on all my Disney items this time. I’ve never had them not include the tags somewhere.

Reactions: holiday123
I always ask for boxes too. But if they take the tags off they have always been tucked into the item somewhere. Tags were left on all my Disney items this time. I’ve never had them not include the tags somewhere.
My dark fairytale order, 3 of my 4 items didn't have any tags, care cards, etc. They did ship from a store vs. JAX, so maybe they were display items? My previous order from the Mother's day event shipped from a store too and didn't have the tag and was all scratched up. Maybe it's store vs. JAX. I think I definitely prefer items from JAX.

Reactions: houseof999

Mine arrive with tags, but sometimes with the price taken off. I like the tag on too, esp if I want to return it. I’m okay if they take the price off though.

The last several orders the packing has been really good so I will probably stop with the boxes now. If it’s a special collaboration collection I might still try. Just in case.

Reactions: holiday123