Dancing With the Stars

Yes Rosanna is mostly a social media baker, mostly on YouTube with an internet series called Nerdy Nummies since 2011, now her channel is just called Rosanna Pansino. She just recently started doing baking shows like Baketopia. There is another Youtuber by the name of Joey Graceffa that had a Youtuber TV original series called Escape the Night for one season.

I agree with you about Charli. Yes, she has huge advantage over the other contestants. At first, I didn't know who she was until I went to youtube, I saw some of her old dancing videos. She's pretty good.

Dancing since 3 years of age?!? And she's only 18 now? She has the huge advantage of experience, stamina, flexibility and and conversely, youth. I'd be surprised if she doesn't win. Since Tyra is still on the show I still think I'm going to pass on watching. Tyra annoys the heck out of me. :rolleyes:

Reactions: uhpharm01
Dancing since 3 years of age?!? And she's only 18 now? She has the huge advantage of experience, stamina, flexibility and and conversely, youth. I'd be surprised if she doesn't win. Since Tyra is still on the show I still think I'm going to pass on watching. Tyra annoys the heck out of me. :rolleyes:
Oops, I meant type - There is another Youtuber by the name of Joey Graceffa that had a Youtuber TV original series called Escape the Night for one season Rosanna was an actress on it.

You're about Charli. I like Charli. I hope she wins this season. I can understand about Tyra. I don't why she's like this now, she didn't use to be so annoying.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
OMG! Two full hours of DWTS? That’s a lot more of yapping time because they’re not increasing the dancing time. :whut::wtf:

oh wow, I'm glad that Alfonso Ribeiro is back to help with hosting the show. in the “DWTS” skybox. ;)

Good looking out DWTS, keeping and Tyra apart from each other since Tyra doesn't like the idea of Alfonso Ribeiro cohosting the show.

Edited to add: there is more dancing time because there is more contestants this time. the most since 2009

Last edited:
oh wow, I'm glad that Alfonso Ribeiro is back to help with hosting the show. in the “DWTS” skybox. ;)

Good looking out DWTS, keeping and Tyra apart from each other since Tyra doesn't like the idea of Alfonso Ribeiro cohosting the show.

Edited to add: there is more dancing time because there is more contestants this time. the most since 2009
Yes but when the whittle down the contestants they will still have “ALL” that time to fill :wtf:
There’s only so much Tyra a person can take before it’s just torture :huh::nuts:

• Insightful
I just watched up to Tyra opening her mouth :lol:
It does good. I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Do you have the Disney streaming channel?
lol

No I don't have the Disney Streaming channel. I remember reading that they may air the Final show on ABC at the end or something like that. I don't remember how they worded it. I got my fingers crossed that will happened.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
lol

No I don't have the Disney Streaming channel. I remember reading that they may air the Final show on ABC at the end or something like that. I don't remember how they worded it. I got my fingers crossed that will happened.
If they don't air the finale on ABC, I think if you can sign up for Disney+ you get a free trial. Google and see if I'm right or wrong.