Dancing With the Stars

Why, what happened?

And good, I want him to win.

I just didn't think his freestyle was that exceptional. He should have gone home before Heather and Simone, and I really don't think talent wise he should be in the finals. Based on the freestyle alone, Rashad should win, it was that exceptional. Normanie was good, but I don't think it was anything out of the ordinary. But the two of them dance wise are much better than David. David is a nice guy, but that's not enough to get the Mirrorball.

I just didn't think his freestyle was that exceptional. He should have gone home before Heather and Simone, and I really don't think talent wise he should be in the finals. Based on the freestyle alone, Rashad should win, it was that exceptional. Normanie was good, but I don't think it was anything out of the ordinary. But the two of them dance wise are much better than David. David is a nice guy, but that's not enough to get the Mirrorball.

I meant what happened in Rashad's freestyle that you've never seen before.

I meant what happened in Rashad's freestyle that you've never seen before.
He said the inspiration for his freestyle was being out the football field and hearing the marching bands at half time and there was a big drum solo in the middle - I was impressed that he came up with the idea. And his waltz before hand was simply beautiful. He such a range in his ability to learn dance styles and his ability to emote and connect while dancing.
Worried that the baseball player because of his fan base may win. Normani is very good but she just leaves me feeling a bit cold for some reason.
Rooting for Rashad all the way!

I didn't know Rashad before this season of DWTS, but he's my favorite now. I really hope the fan vote doesn't totally mess this up. Reminds me of American Idol going downhill when year after year the winner was "brown haired guy with guitar" voted by teenage girls.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I didn't know Rashad before this season of DWTS, but he's my favorite now. I really hope the fan vote doesn't totally mess this up. Reminds me of American Idol going downhill when year after year the winner was "brown haired guy with guitar" voted by teenage girls.
I never watch football so I had no idea who Rashad was. Is he big in the football world?
I may just begin watching for him....lol :smile: