~ Dancing With The Stars - Season 9 Starts Sept 21st ~

^^I thought she acted stoned too.

Yep. Macy looks like she hates being there--who twisted her arm to do the show?

I thought Bruno(judge) was going to slug Len over Len's comments on Maya's waltz. Maya could go far. Kelly was a nice surprise--good for her.

The supermodels just never seem to dance well and I always expect that they will be graceful and coordinated.

Can you imagine the tension with Karina and Maks? They were fighting before and after their performance on the Emmys.

I love Len! He's really into the technical aspects of the dance, not so much the performance. Can't knock him for that. Although I do enjoy the back and forth between him and the other judges. Hilarious.

Macy said in the clip before her performance that she came on the show beause her mom was so excited that she was asked. I didn't think she was horrible, just didn't seem comfortable in a dress, on stage, in heels, dancing to music! And the twitching and fidgeting was uncomfortable to watch.

I know every year there is a contestant that seems to have an advantage, and since Mya was on broadway in a musical, I'm sure she'll be that person. They are going to expect more from her.

But I have to say that based on the two night premiere, I'm not feeling this season's dancer. I'll prob still watch but there's no one that's exciting to me. Other than Len!

Macy must be on something. I was so disappointed by her behavior. She is usually a likable person, and she is so talented.

Anyway, GO KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore that girl! I voted for her 7 times and Melissa 1 time...just because Melissa was Sabrina the Teenage Witch and I heart her. :smile:

Kelly was absolutely amazing! I loved watching Ozzie and Sharon's reaction to her dancing. It was so cute. Proud parents ... that's for sure! Macy was terrible! I think she will be out tonight or next week. She is NOT into this show that's for sure!

I thought Kelly Osbourne was a nice surprise and I loved watching her parents' reaction (Sharon's such a proud mom!!). Mya was fantastic & looks to go far. The Iron Chef was also surprising - he looked pretty good. With a little more practice, I suspect he'll be one of the better guys. Aaron Carter's got potential, but needs to tone it down a little. Donny Osmond - always the performer, I can see he's going to be a fan fav!

I felt most bad for Ashley Hamilton - such a good looking guys (and what a back-story!), I hope he doesn't go home this week!

:tdown::tdown::tdown:
Why can't they ever give Edyta a GOOD partner?
The last one she had that was half-way decent was Cameron Matheson (All My Children). She needs a mirror ball trophy!!!