~ Dancing With The Stars - Season 9 Starts Sept 21st ~

Cheryl and Julianne are my fave professionals...I already knew Julianne had taken the season off to pursue her music, but now I find out Cheryl got Tom DeLay??? THIS SUCKS...Having not seen anybody dance yet, I'm rooting for Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas. I remember Melissa from Clarissa Explains It All soooo many years ago...

So how did everyone think of the men tonight?

Donny Osmond was obviously a crowd pleaser but I don't want him to win! I don't know why but he just rubs me the wrong way... I'm conflicted because I want Kym Johnson to win though! Do not like Aaron Carter (well I don't like Karina more, she's like throwing herself to Aaron when she just ended her engagement)

Marc ?? (Iron Chef Chairman) looks like he has lots of potential, and so does Louie Vito.

Chuck Lidell was surprisingly light on his feet. I feel bad for Edyta, she's gotten horrible partners in the past

tom delay needs to go. he can't dance at all.

donny has great charisma, but i always enjoy watching the ladies dance more than the men so i'm excited to see how the ladies do tonight!

I wasn't really impressed either. Donnie annoyed me the whole time. He pretended to be so shocked that the judges liked his performance, IMO. No need to be cocky, but he really and truly brought the drama with his "shock". He must be trying to get an Emmy AND the dancing trophy...

Louie is kind of endearing to me and Tom....awkward is definitely the word.

I cannot wait for the girls!!!

I thought last night's show was fairly interesting. There are a few guys that stood out and show potential ... Aaron Carter, Donny Osmond & Mark Dacascos. Should be an interesting season!