Dancing with the Stars- Season 10

Ha! She doesn't dance - she just walks around the dance floor, and lifts her leg like a dog once in a while. She is VERY painful to watch - I can't stand her, but I'm almost embarrassed for her.

I felt bad for Tony! He's one of my favorites and he had to get paired up with her! The Paparazzi dance was just awful. She looked mean and stiff and just .. bad.

Nicole won, what a shock!

The thought of losing, the remote possibility, was so horrific to her that she was almost in tears right before they announced the winner, while Evan was standing there, smiling. One of these days Nicole is going to lose at something. Talk about a nervous breakdown waiting to happen...

Anyway, this was my first time watching this show. I always thought it was cheesy, but I truly enjoyed it. From what they've been saying, this was an exceptional season, so I'm glad this is the one I chose to watch. I wonder what the producers will do next. I mean, can they top this?

Nicole won, what a shock!

The thought of losing, the remote possibility, was so horrific to her that she was almost in tears right before they announced the winner, while Evan was standing there, smiling. One of these days Nicole is going to lose at something. Talk about a nervous breakdown waiting to happen...

Anyway, this was my first time watching this show. I always thought it was cheesy, but I truly enjoyed it. From what they've been saying, this was an exceptional season, so I'm glad this is the one I chose to watch. I wonder what the producers will do next. I mean, can they top this?

They showed in one of the clips she was in tears in one of the earlier dances because she messed up on certain steps that she hadn't messed up before. I didn't quite get what she was saying but it sounded like she wasn't allowed to fail or something because she had all this experience. I really didn't want her to win. I so grew to love Evan even if he was a bit stiff at first. This season was good but I loved loved loved the one with Kristi Yamaguchi!!

I don't understand some of the mean comments about Nicole. I thought she deserves to win. She gave a 100% performance each week. Derek's and her dance are always fun to watch. It's just sad that her having a background in dance is being taken against her. What are the criteria anyway for being eligible to compete? Isn't this called "Dancing with the Stars" and not "Dancing with the Most Improved" or "Dancing with the Best Underdog?" JMHO.