Dancing With The Stars - Fourth Season!!!

:girlsigh: ...Maks...:girlsigh:

Oh yeah ummm, Laila, Apolo and Joey are my faves.

Next to go will be Billy Ray...he's just horrible! Its so obvious that Karina hates him

I think Apolo is a very good dancer and he and Julianna make a nice pair. However, his costumes are always too dowdy for my taste. They tend to be a drab brown color and the one time he wore a black suit and white shirt (a couple of weeks ago), they were just huge on him. One of the judges commented that his steps were "sloppy", but to me, I think his costume was "sloppy" and that was his downfall.

The other men seem to have a better dance wardrobe.

Apolo and Julianna make a stunning dance couple,they tore the floor up last night.I adore him and dispite the fact the trophy they give the winner is gawdy as hell,I hope he takes it home.Go Apolo :yahoo: !!!

Apolo and Julianna make a stunning dance couple,they tore the floor up last night.I adore him and dispite the fact the trophy they give the winner is gawdy as hell,I hope he takes it home.Go Apolo :yahoo: !!!
They are quite fun to watch. Apolo is a good contestant and I think Julianna is an incedible talent!

does anyone know, is cheryl and ely (sp?) dating as a couple right now? I'm so confused bc it seems like they are, but at the same time maybe ely is just really friendly? lol