Damier Speedy 30 anywhere in US?

I just have trouble believing that there's such a drastic stock shortage. I was in Beachwood this past weekend, and they had no Speedies of any kind (unless you wanted Epi or MC). BW always has stock because it's small, and typically only people who live in the area shop there.

They have to be holding stock back on purpose.

Hi Ladies, I bought a Damier Speedy 30 bag on Bonanza and when I received it, it was a replica in all sense of the word!
Anyone have any pics I can compare to mine?
For instance, the zipper is a YKK and the D ring is on the left side of bag, and the heat stamping is on the right side.
Pls clarify?

I can't believe after two months I am still looking for a ebene speedy... I'm stalking the sites and all local stores and I'm coming up empty handed. I'm starting to lose patience.

I guess the moon and stars were aligned last night because I was able to purchase the ebene speedy 30. Once I purchased it, I went back to see if anymore were in stock and unfortunately, it was out of stock again. It seems my order went through although I haven't received an email notifying me of shipment yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive things from lv online? I've never purchased from them online before...always at stores.

Congrats, Threecs!

It may be that stock is starting to appear again...because... I GOT THE CALL tonight! My Speedy 30 Ebene came in and I picked her up a few hours ago. Believe it or not, I might not keep her. Just not so sure that I'm loving the canvas and the handle felt small. <sigh> have a few days to decide, though!

Anywho, to those waiting, perhaps the stock is showing up again and maybe you'll find one soon. Hope so!

They said due to the shortage, they are not taking phone orders or shipping out of state so that they can have the merchandise in the store for customers who physically want to shop there. I think its ridiculous that my money isn't considered as valuable as someone who walks into the store - we are all LV lovers, they shouldn't discriminate based on geographic location!:nono:

I see some logic in their thinking though. I remember walking into the caesars palace store in las vegas and their store looked like it had been robbed cause there was so little stock out. It wasn't very appealing to the eyes and it was pretty dissappointing that i couldn't even look at a neverfull in a different size or pattern to compare.

I can't believe after two months I am still looking for a ebene speedy... I'm stalking the sites and all local stores and I'm coming up empty handed. I'm starting to lose patience.

They have the 30 on display at the san francisco store. if it's the same bag i saw on black friday, then it's been sitting there for a month which means they have 30's in stock.

I just have trouble believing that there's such a drastic stock shortage. I was in Beachwood this past weekend, and they had no Speedies of any kind (unless you wanted Epi or MC). BW always has stock because it's small, and typically only people who live in the area shop there.

They have to be holding stock back on purpose.

It's possible. I went to my store and they didn't have the damier 25 on display and so i went up to ask if i could be placed on the waiting list. The SA told me they "might" have some in the back and that she would go to check. If they had them in stock, why wasn't it on display? The 30 and the 35 were.

this is not good news... I am really interested in purchasing this bag, but it seems as if you can't find it anywhere! I feel like this always happens to me... hah. I've never "tracked" a bag down before. I have the 1-866 number and a few other numbers to the 3 closest locations. I wonder how good my luck will be? is it really a hit or miss type of situation? I figured they'd AT LEAST place an order or something for you. I wouldn't mind waiting a few weeks as long as I know the Speedy is actually coming to me.

I did purchase one around the first of the month at the Charleston, SC, boutique. Before that, I did call 866, and the CS rep was more than happy to search the stores for me. I even called for a wallet the other day to the Charleston store, and they didn't have it but found one in Charlotte. I can't understand why you would have to do all the calling yourself, honestly.

Congrats lovinlouie:yahoo::tup:

I fell in love with the speedy 35 Azur! It's just not common in my opinion! I haven't seen a lot of women carrying it. It's the perfect summer bag ever!

I live in Texas and the closet LV store to me is in Dallas. i tried to track the bag online but they're still outta stock.

I'm depressed!!! :crybaby::shucks: