Damier Speedy 25... Canvas or Azur?

Which would you choose for a Damier Speedy 25?

• Canvas (Brown, Dark Brown)

• Azur (White)

Results are only viewable after voting.

mysterious

Apr 16, 2007
Hello there, fellow tPF members!! I'm a newbie in DIRE need of your help!

Which would you prefer? A damier speedy 25 in regular canvas, or white azur?

I personally like the look of the white azur (I think it's gorgeous :heart:). However, in terms of practicality, the white would probably get dirty much more easily and I'm not sure of the look of the patina on it. But the azur is such a great summer choice for a purse.The brown canvas would definately be a better choice in terms of "cleanliness" and I would probably carry it well into the next couple of years, as opposed to the azur only being a summer purse. The thing is, a coworker of mine already has the canvas :tdown:. I don't know which one to choose! Please take the poll! Thanks :smile:

If it is your first LV, I would go with the damier.
Otherwise, I would go with the azur! It is coated canvas too and unless you go wrestling in an ink bath with it, should be easy to keep clean. :P

I voted Azur. I got an Azur Speedy a few weeks ago--- here's the thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-love-of-my-life-132506.html

I really love it and it has not gotten dirty at all. I did immediately go out and purchase alcohol-free baby wipes though. I wipe down the canvas and the vachetta with these if I notice any dirt spots or anything, and the bag looks beautiful! If you do use baby wipes on the vachetta though, wipe with a light touch, don't rub.
So get Azur, and don't worry about the dirt!

I know this is not one of your choices but how about the Mini Lin Speedy.

I LOVE my Mini L
Sammy1778.jpg
in Speedy. What I love about it is that you get the dark handles. No Vachetta worries and you still get the LV monogram. It is very light weight. And not everyone has one.