Damier Speedy 25... Canvas or Azur?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you choose for a Damier Speedy 25?

1. Canvas (Brown, Dark Brown)

2. Azur (White)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello there, fellow tPF members!! I'm a newbie in DIRE need of your help!

Which would you prefer? A damier speedy 25 in regular canvas, or white azur?

I personally like the look of the white azur (I think it's gorgeous :heart:). However, in terms of practicality, the white would probably get dirty much more easily and I'm not sure of the look of the patina on it. But the azur is such a great summer choice for a purse.The brown canvas would definately be a better choice in terms of "cleanliness" and I would probably carry it well into the next couple of years, as opposed to the azur only being a summer purse. The thing is, a coworker of mine already has the canvas :tdown:. I don't know which one to choose! Please take the poll! Thanks :smile:

2. Welcome to tPF! I hope you enjoy your stay here! ;)

I'd go for the Azur.

3. The Azur is great but I love dark Damier since its worry free!

4. I'd go with Damier...

5. i love my damier speedy!
    i never need to worry about patina for damier :smile:

6. Azur Azur Azur Azur Azur !!!!!

7. I have azur speedy 25 and I use it the most. I do wear jeans alot so it always goes.

8. I would go for the azur. So pretty for this time of year. I want one!

9. I like the regular Damier better than Azur.

10. If it is your first LV, I would go with the damier.
    Otherwise, I would go with the azur! It is coated canvas too and unless you go wrestling in an ink bath with it, should be easy to keep clean. :P

11. I voted Azur. I got an Azur Speedy a few weeks ago--- here's the thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-love-of-my-life-132506.html

I really love it and it has not gotten dirty at all. I did immediately go out and purchase alcohol-free baby wipes though. I wipe down the canvas and the vachetta with these if I notice any dirt spots or anything, and the bag looks beautiful! If you do use baby wipes on the vachetta though, wipe with a light touch, don't rub.
    So get Azur, and don't worry about the dirt!

12. Same here. Love the reg. Damier!!

13. Damier!!!:yes:

14. welcome! another vote for the azur!!!

15. I know this is not one of your choices but how about the Mini Lin Speedy.

I LOVE my Mini L[​IMG]in Speedy. What I love about it is that you get the dark handles. No Vachetta worries and you still get the LV monogram. It is very light weight. And not everyone has one.