Damier Neverfull Club!!!!

Hi everyone! I recently bought a neverfull DE in the rose ballerine lining, it is beautiful!:heart: I always wanted a neverfull but once i saw the rose ballerine I knew I had to get that one.:smile: Now that I have it, I am so nervous about getting it dirty inside! I do have a purse organizer so i know the bottom part will be protected but the top part is still exposed. To whoever owns one do you have any tips or any advise on cleaning it just in case? I really wanted an everyday type of bag, hopefully this works out if now i may switch to the red interior. :-s Thanks!

Don't use it - the only way to keep it clean! ... ha ha.. just kidding.

Congrats! That's beautiful color combo!

But seriously, that color is hard to keep clean and unlike the beige one or the very light cream one in Azur even they are the same kind of light colors, they can be washed and cleaned, the light pink one may be discolored if you do the same.

Ladies,
Hi!
How long does it take for NEW Neverfull MM in DE the straps to soften?
Advice please!
I have one that was made in 2016, and I do not find the straps hard or uncomfortable. I have even worn this bag with tank tops and it is fine. I don't tend to weigh down my bags, though ~ of course, the more you carry the more uncomfortable the straps may become (I have seen some complaints on here about straps digging into people's shoulders, but that is not my experience). I don't find this bag at all uncomfortable, and have noticed that after just a few wears the straps are beginning to soften. HTH!

IMG_4928.JPG IMG_4926.JPG I want to use my Neverfull Pochette as a wallet in my Neverfull and as a clutch with a wallet insert when not carrying my Neverfull. After just buying the Neverfull, I really didn't want to spend hundreds more on an LV wallet when I have this perfectly suitable and lovely pochette. So, I went on the hunt for a non-LV alternative to make the Neverfull Pochette function more as a wallet. I found this long slim wallet/insert on Amazon for $14.99. It is like it is made for the pochette. Perfect size. Holds 6 cards, currency (flat), and coins. Made out of saffiano leather and the color is Indian Pink. Coordinates nicely with the darker pink pinstripe in the rose ballerine lining. Just thought I would share a functional way to use the Neverfull Pochette.

I have one that was made in 2016, and I do not find the straps hard or uncomfortable. I have even worn this bag with tank tops and it is fine. I don't tend to weigh down my bags, though ~ of course, the more you carry the more uncomfortable the straps may become (I have seen some complaints on here about straps digging into people's shoulders, but that is not my experience). I don't find this bag at all uncomfortable, and have noticed that after just a few wears the straps are beginning to soften. HTH!

Thank you very much!

Thinking about ordering these tassels for my Neverfull MM DE from Mcraftleather on Etsy. Currently using a pom bag charm but want something more professional looking. Anyone order these and/or have experience with this company?View attachment 3791144

I have the single tassels in Ebene and vachetta as well as a crossbody strap in both Ebene and vachetta for Pochette accessoires NMs, wrist straps in Ebene and vachetta, and just got my black crossbody strap from them yesterday. They look like LV products, she ships fast, and has great customer service.

View attachment 3777782 View attachment 3777781 I want to use my Neverfull Pochette as a wallet in my Neverfull and as a clutch with a wallet insert when not carrying my Neverfull. After just buying the Neverfull, I really didn't want to spend hundreds more on an LV wallet when I have this perfectly suitable and lovely pochette. So, I went on the hunt for a non-LV alternative to make the Neverfull Pochette function more as a wallet. I found this long slim wallet/insert on Amazon for $14.99. It is like it is made for the pochette. Perfect size. Holds 6 cards, currency (flat), and coins. Made out of saffiano leather and the color is Indian Pink. Coordinates nicely with the darker pink pinstripe in the rose ballerine lining. Just thought I would share a functional way to use the Neverfull Pochette.
I just love it. What a great find. I just ordered a black one. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nana61256
I have the single tassels in Ebene and vachetta as well as a crossbody strap in both Ebene and vachetta for Pochette accessoires NMs, wrist straps in Ebene and vachetta, and just got my black crossbody strap from them yesterday. They look like LV products, she ships fast, and has great customer service.
Thanks for your feedback! I ordered the tassels. Can't wait to receive. I think they will really add something to the bag yet still look professional. I work in a professional job so although I love poms I don't always think they are suitable for my job. Thanks, again.

Reactions: p3b
Thanks for your feedback! I ordered the tassels. Can't wait to receive. I think they will really add something to the bag yet still look professional. I work in a professional job so although I love poms I don't always think they are suitable for my job. Thanks, again.

Hope you love them! I agree about the look.

Hello!
I'm here for advice. I've bought my neverfull in February this year and I've noticed discoloration on hardwear. I'm not sure if I bought it this way or it happened overtime. I think it's too new for this kind of wear. Should I take it to the store? Let it go and enjoy my bag. IMG_2781.JPG
What should I do?

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me