Damier Neverfull Club!!!!

Very pretty; I love my DE with the RB lining...it is such a lovely combination!

If you want an organizer for it, Samorga's Indian Pink is a great match! 20% off with Minks4All or Jerusha codes until end of 2017!

Enjoy your new bag [emoji2]
Thank u..i love her so much..so much roomy..
Yes I would like to buy organizer..thanks for the code ...will buy..
I will [emoji9]

Yes, I ordered this one and another one from them on Etsy a few weeks ago. They arrived about a week after I placed the order. I received notification they shipped and received a tracking number. I thought the price and shipping were really reasonable. The products were perfectly made and well-packaged. I definitely recommend them. The photos show the tassel on my NF GM, and the box and packaging they came in along with the other tassel I ordered. It’s going on my Turenne which is at LV for repairs right now. 689F14C7-7E05-40C7-AFB3-A91CDB7F70F1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my gorgeous Neverfull MM in RB and would like to get a Samorga organizer for her. I was trying to go back and find the posts of others who have these organizers...but couldn't find them again. So, sorry for repeating what has probably been asked many times. Would you go with the Samorga organizer specifically sized for the Neverfull or the Speedy 30 to have a bit more room? I really want to protect the inside of this bag!

I just received my gorgeous Neverfull MM in RB and would like to get a Samorga organizer for her. I was trying to go back and find the posts of others who have these organizers...but couldn't find them again. So, sorry for repeating what has probably been asked many times. Would you go with the Samorga organizer specifically sized for the Neverfull or the Speedy 30 to have a bit more room? I really want to protect the inside of this bag!
I have bought tons of Samorga, and I have used the exact sizes or one size smaller for bags, very much depends on how do you want the look of it, such as if you put a smaller size Samorga into the bag, the bag would look as if no organizer inside but still able to hold shape batter than no organizer at all, if you use the exact size, then the bag looks fuller, either way, is fine, depends on your preference.

of course if you have tons of things to put into your bag, then you may have to buy the exact size of organizer to have max amount of room to use.

Reactions: Lealu and BaileyW
I have bought tons of Samorga, and I have used the exact sizes or one size smaller for bags, very much depends on how do you want the look of it, such as if you put a smaller size Samorga into the bag, the bag would look as if no organizer inside but still able to hold shape batter than no organizer at all, if you use the exact size, then the bag looks fuller, either way, is fine, depends on your preference.

of course if you have tons of things to put into your bag, then you may have to buy the exact size of organizer to have max amount of room to use.
Thank you for your expertise! I don't mind structure so I think I will get one sized for the Neverfull so it has the utmost coverage but maybe I will get the regular thickness so it's not too structured and stiff.

Reactions: onlyk
I have to say that I love looking at all these beautiful bags. I should have bought one earlier...didn't think it was for me since there was no top zip, but funny enough, I don't always zip my Totally MM. I am loving this handbag!

Thank you for your expertise! I don't mind structure so I think I will get one sized for the Neverfull so it has the utmost coverage but maybe I will get the regular thickness so it's not too structured and stiff.
I ended up ordering the Samorga organizer in the NF MM size in the single layer of felt. It's really gorgeous and I'm very happy with it!

Yayyy, I'm in! I just received my gorgeous new bag today!! Sorry for the dodgy photo!

IMG_3162.jpg
Pretty