damier keepall: finally purchased one!

Awesome purchase :yahoo:

robotdoll said:
after a long debate on whether to get the keepall 55 in monogram or damier, my bf and i finally went to the san francisco LV. we had a great SA (Tim) and he even suggested the damier over the mono ( i wanted the damier but the bf wasn't too crazy about anything checkered).

i was also interested in the taiga kendall gm when i saw it because that travel bag is really gorgeous:love: but ended up with the keepall because it was much lighter in comparsion.

oh, i also purchased a new taiga wallet for my bf and a vernis cles for myself :P

the store is still in renovation but Tim said it is going to have 4 floors when the remodeling gets done. talk about heaven:girlsigh:

It is sooo beautiful. I really want a damier keepall 50 with a strap, but alas they don't make the 50 w/strap.

Is it possible for you to post a pic carrying the 55 with the strap? I would love to see how big it looks on. I am terrified of buying the 55 as I think it might be too big for me.

Thank you and I'm sooo jealous!

mpark46 said:
It is sooo beautiful. I really want a damier keepall 50 with a strap, but alas they don't make the 50 w/strap.

Is it possible for you to post a pic carrying the 55 with the strap? I would love to see how big it looks on. I am terrified of buying the 55 as I think it might be too big for me.

Thank you and I'm sooo jealous!

i really want a keepall 50 with straps too! i am only 5'1" and i think it looks too big on me if i am carrying it:crybaby: . if anyone is going carry it, it would be my bf who is 6'0" and of course it looks great on him. i am going to just place it on top of my suitcase whenever i use it.

hope that helps. if you still want a picture, let me know and i will try to get one for you.