damier keepall: finally purchased one!

1. after a long debate on whether to get the keepall 55 in monogram or damier, my bf and i finally went to the san francisco LV. we had a great SA (Tim) and he even suggested the damier over the mono ( i wanted the damier but the bf wasn't too crazy about anything checkered).

i was also interested in the taiga kendall gm when i saw it because that travel bag is really gorgeous:love: but ended up with the keepall because it was much lighter in comparsion.

oh, i also purchased a new taiga wallet for my bf and a vernis cles for myself :P

the store is still in renovation but Tim said it is going to have 4 floors when the remodeling gets done. talk about heaven:girlsigh:

IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1368.JPG
  2. OMG!!! I am doing this:yahoo:for you!!! That is ONE HOT LOOKING KEEPALL!!! Congrats!!! And the cles in that color is :love:!!!

3. Such a beauty....I want another Keepall...

4. gorgeous! same here, i also want another keepall.

5. Congrats!!!:yahoo: I'm glad you got the Damier Keepall it'll be my choice too:yes: And love your Framboise Cles:girlsigh:

6. thanks everyone for all the sweet comments! :love:

7. Beautiful!! It's my favorite keepall! :love:

8. I love your keepall!! congrats on the new items!!

9. Lucky:graucho: Congrats to you and bf, :heart: the keepall

10. Oooooh! Beautiful!!!

11. I soooo love your vernis framboise cles!! i had it in my hand the other day and i almost almost got it but didnt... i'm just so concerned i'll get it dirty or something... but congrats on your purchases!! :smile:

12. that's gorgeous, congrats!

13. it looks damnnn good.

14. awesome! congrats!

15. Wow, that keepall is just perfect, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice