damier keepall: finally purchased one!

robotdoll

May 27, 2006
after a long debate on whether to get the keepall 55 in monogram or damier, my bf and i finally went to the san francisco LV. we had a great SA (Tim) and he even suggested the damier over the mono ( i wanted the damier but the bf wasn't too crazy about anything checkered).

i was also interested in the taiga kendall gm when i saw it because that travel bag is really gorgeous:love: but ended up with the keepall because it was much lighter in comparsion.

oh, i also purchased a new taiga wallet for my bf and a vernis cles for myself :P

the store is still in renovation but Tim said it is going to have 4 floors when the remodeling gets done. talk about heaven:girlsigh:

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1368.JPG
    IMG_1368.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 78
robotdoll said:
after a long debate on whether to get the keepall 55 in monogram or damier, my bf and i finally went to the san francisco LV. we had a great SA (Tim) and he even suggested the damier over the mono ( i wanted the damier but the bf wasn't too crazy about anything checkered).

i was also interested in the taiga kendall gm when i saw it because that travel bag is really gorgeous:love: but ended up with the keepall because it was much lighter in comparsion.

oh, i also purchased a new taiga wallet for my bf and a vernis cles for myself :P

the store is still in renovation but Tim said it is going to have 4 floors when the remodeling gets done. talk about heaven:girlsigh:

Beautiful!! It's my favorite keepall! :love:

I soooo love your vernis framboise cles!! i had it in my hand the other day and i almost almost got it but didnt... i'm just so concerned i'll get it dirty or something... but congrats on your purchases!! :smile: