Damier..in different colors?

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
My SA told me that the Damier collection is coming out in different colors like blue...I know that it is out in Azur but..it this true? And if so, does anyone know in what colors? My SA wont spill the beans on it....:shrugs:

really? different colours!?!?!? I'd like to have one in MULTI coloured squares....then again...I guess the current Monogram Multicolore line wouldn't like that very much....lol

Ok ladies don't hate me but I did some googling just to get an idea, you know how the fakers are, they come up with anything, I actually saw some pink and white damier fiasco long time ago it was probably ebay.
louis-vuitton-dressingcase-006.jpg

BagFreak said:
Ok ladies don't hate me but I did some googling just to get an idea, you know how the fakers are, they come up with anything, I actually saw some pink and white damier fiasco long time ago it was probably ebay.
louis-vuitton-dressingcase-006.jpg

My eyes! My eyes!! Blech!! I think I'd hate them even if they were real!

could your SA just be refering to Damier Azur? anyway, i've been praying for a navy blue & silver Damier for years. hopefully they would start to move away from the browns and do colour! :yes: