Damier..in different colors?

BagFreak said:
Ok ladies don't hate me but I did some googling just to get an idea, you know how the fakers are, they come up with anything, I actually saw some pink and white damier fiasco long time ago it was probably ebay.
louis-vuitton-dressingcase-006.jpg

Beautiful. Just great. :lol:

deluxeduck said:
could your SA just be refering to Damier Azur? anyway, i've been praying for a navy blue & silver Damier for years. hopefully they would start to move away from the browns and do colour! :yes:

ITA! :girlsigh: oooh that would be fab!! navy blue and silver...

BagFreak said:
Ok ladies don't hate me but I did some googling just to get an idea, you know how the fakers are, they come up with anything, I actually saw some pink and white damier fiasco long time ago it was probably ebay.
louis-vuitton-dressingcase-006.jpg

Ooooo I'd like it in two tone pink :biggrin:

karman said:
:nuts: If Damier ever came out in pink (especially pink and white!!) I'd definitely go crazy!!!! :wlae:

Oh gosh, I would be ALL OVER a rose/white Damier. :girlsigh: :heart::tender:

I'd be eating ramen noodles if I had to, in order to get every single piece. What a great idea!

Ladies....my SA is definite that it will happen but he just wont spill the beans on what all the colors are because he does not know himself but he did mention blue for sure.

He knows that I only buy the Damier so he was letting me know.....this info was given to be before the Azur so I know now he was telling me the truth...but you know how the SAs are. Sometimes I know better then them about the line so I ignored it at first......

I cannot wait....even though my favorite color is the current chocolate brown. If any of you ladies get a chance, pls ask your SAs for more info!