Damier Azur Speedy with Patina *PICS!*

^^perhaps, maybe moist or oil from hands? my speedies dont have those though, maybe coz i rarely sweat. my heat tolerance is exaggerated and my palms arent sweatier than the rest of my skin, which is totally the opposite of my SO. or it can also be dirt?

I have a new speedy 30 and I can't wait to see it patina like the gorgeous pictures I see on this thread. It's nice to see that these bags are so clean on the canvas part which is what I am worrying about after reading about color transfers and such. But I need not worry anymore!

My Azur speedy 25 is over 2 years old, and she has a beautiful orange patina...

Maybe it's just me, but, I think that patina gives the bag charm. I know that there are some that don't like patina on this particular canvas, but I think that it depends on how the bag is taken care of.

WOW, i REALLY like the azur speedy with patina! I am one of those girls who absolutely hated azur because i prefer it with a light leather. but with the speedy, it's different! I LOVE IT!

I'll try to post pics this week but I ended up selling my Azur 25 and got a new Azur 30 back in October, I think....she still looks gorgeous- a very light patina and no blackish handles. I think the handles get black from sweat and dirty hands and maybe hand cream, too.
I always make sure my hands are clean and dry before carrying it handheld. If I feel like my hands are greasy or dirty-- if I'm out at a bar or restaurant or whatever, I carry it over my arm.
I love the Azur pattern!! I wear it a lot with denim capris/jeans and bright colored shirts. In winter, I carried her when I wore all black and she always looked gorgey!!:P

Love this thread. I actually think that Azur is very pretty with a nice even patina but quite ugly with a soiled patina. But then again most bags are ugly when they are solied.

Im a little OCD though because it annoys me to see the handles darker that the tabs. I'd want my entire bag to patina together. LOL. I think the Azur speedy is going to go back on my wishlist

cont'd:

attachment.php

IMG_7747.jpg

(photo credit: Ebay seller authentic_lvlady)

This is AMAZING!!
i just bought a speedy 30 in azur and hope that mine will turn out like this!! thanks so much for your pictures!

I have the monogram speedy 30 which I love and thought I wanted the Dameir Azur speedy in 35 but it looks huge on me so I dont know what to do!! Does anyone have pictures of the 35 of them holding the bag to post so I can see from another point of view please???

Here is a pic of my Azur Galliera with a patina I lvoe!! Hope it darkens evenly...I noticed that the shoulder strap is lighter than the others and some parts near the brass rings are darker.

cdc764fc.jpg

Hello everyone. I'm new to this, thought I'd join since I enjoy reading posts and love bags!! You all have helped me so much with your posts. Thank you. I've always wanted to purchase an LV but was not financially able to since I was going to school and had a low salary. Now that I've graduated and am more able to purchase a bag, I can't. All the LV stores that I've been to are empty!! Lol. A few bags on the shelf and even online is hard to purchase a bag since the production has been slow all over the country. I've been since trying to make up my mind by simply going to their website and viewing pics. I've narrowed by options down to Damier Azur Totally MM, Monogram Galliera MM or Monogram Speedy 35. Love the Damier Azur canvas but wasn't sure about patina. Hmm. I do have a monogram wallet so I was considering Galliera. I don't know what to do, I've changed my mind a million times! Would've been easier to try them on had they had a bit more merchandise.