Damier Azur Speedy with Patina *PICS!*

Hi, crazyaboutcoach! Sorry it took so long to reply - I started work today - back to school :sad:
Just kidding, I love my job, thank God!

Yes, that is the exact spray I used and today I was juggling "sweaty" Slurpee cups (my 2 sons') pressed against the handles of my Azur and I almost dropped them to save my bag!:nuts:
I remembered I waterproofed the bag and then prayed no wet marks would remain - sure enough, when I was able to check the handles about 10 minutes later - distractions of course - no marks~:yahoo:
You're a Coach person too - you know the Slim envelope wallet? I wonder if this spray would protect all that vachetta too. Mine is too old of course but I bet it would look brand new if I had known about it five year ago!

Hi LVLoveaffair! I'm also sorry to have taken so long to get back to ya but my computer has been messed up not allowing me to connect to the internet. Today I was lucky! Congrats on your job! I'm glad you have one that you love! I got my Wilson's spray (the same that you used) & treated my already patinaed Coach Vachetta & applied the two coats as directed & although it did look a lil' frightening at 1st it dried back to normal with no spots or discolored areas or anything! I then applied it my LV vachetta & accidentally saturated it some areas but it dried to where you can NOT tell I applied anything! :ty: THANK YOU so much for telling me of this wonderful product, I will never be afraid to treat my LV vachetta with this spray! I don't know what I would've done without you! You are now my friend for life! :ghi5: I'm so glad to know that the spray not only worked for you in drying vachetta back to original color with NO spots but also that it works in doing what it says it does! I now reccomend this product to everyone! I am amazed! If I were you I'd spray my vachetta wallet too because I bet it won't make it look worse, it may preserve the charming worn look of the vachetta you have now & prevent any future mishaps!

Last edited:
Hi crazyaboutcoach- I'm so glad the Wilson's spray worked for you! I know some people may prefer (or have had good experiences) with other ones. Either way, your bags still came out okay :yahoo:It's so nerve wracking!!!
I think we are sisters at heart- our love for bags draws us together:biggrin:
Sorry for not responding sooner- work definitely gets in the way of my "social" life - the online one:smile: having to do with bags.
****I'm debating right now over a White MC Speedy or White MC Alma and I'm only concerned about the heaviness of the bag. I hate heavy bags!
Maybe I should start a new thread...

My Azur Speedy is doing well and I loooooooove the Sarah wallet to match. How is yours? Do you use it often?
I just got a pre-loved Batignolles Horizontal (for work) and am in love...:love:

Am I the only one here that hates the patina on LV's vachetta leather??? I am so irked by the darkening that I have sold off most of my monogram version. Though I'm excited about the Damier Azur series but I can't accept the idea of having the vachetta leather darkening again. So I've switched to the Damier Canvas collection. The only monogram canvas versions that I like are its wallets where they use processed leather as their linings. BTW, all your Azurs are gorgeous in their own way.

Yikes! That's too bad. I like it better with patina. When I see women with their vintage bags and the straps are all dark they seem so regal.

Thanks heychar! And thanks for remembering me, amymaria!!! :wlae:

:tup: I totally agree! I always say it separates the real from t fake. You can tell my babies are loved but not over protected.

I agree.
I like my bags to look used, but not abused. Patina gives a bag some history and it makes a statement. Plus, carrying a patina bag donot give you that:"LV newbie " look. :smile:

To be honest, I am now loving the photos of the Azur when the Patina has gotten pretty dark honey color. I'm excited now for my new Azur Totally and not worried anymore about it getting Patina later on :smile:

Oh I lurrrrrve :love: a nice even honey Patina against the Damier Azur, something soooo exquisite about that even honey glow. It adds depth and character to a fashion icon.

Here's my little star, she's 2.5 years old and is developing a nice honey glow...:love:

Attachments

• IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 1,447
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 1,178
  • IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 1,497
Reactions: Karyn22
Oh I lurrrrrve :love: a nice even honey Patina against the Damier Azur, something soooo exquisite about that even honey glow. It adds depth and character to a fashion icon.

Here's my little star, she's 2.5 years old and is developing a nice honey glow...:love:

Absolutely beautiful. I love her honey patina, it really adds to the look!