damier azur speedy or damier canvas speedy?

I'd say go with the traditional damier first as it will be low maitenance. I have one and it's so stylish and goes well wth a business suit or jeans! The Azur is on my list for next summer!

I don't think the damier is old at all; I think it is experiencing a resurgance! :P
I'd get the damier speedy first because it is reconized as a LV pattern. The azur is beautiful but still pretty new. Since this is going to be your first LV, I just think you will enjoy carrying some of the tradition and history. :smile:
Then get the Azur!

oh wow damier canvas won hands down! after reading all your posts, im finally convinced, damier canvas it is!

its worry free, less hassle, beautiful, elegant....since im planning to use it everday im going to enjoy every minute of it... my fiirst LV bag. thanks guys! really appreciate it.

azur will be next! :smile:

I own the Azur Speedy and absolutely LVoe it! However as your first LV, I would suggest the Ebene one. The color may be more versatile and there's no vachette to worry about.

oh wow damier canvas won hands down! after reading all your posts, im finally convinced, damier canvas it is!

its worry free, less hassle, beautiful, elegant....since im planning to use it everday im going to enjoy every minute of it... my fiirst LV bag. thanks guys! really appreciate it.

azur will be next! :smile:

You made the right choice (30 or 25?) although you can't go wrong either way, are you going to get any accessories????