damier azur noe...

LOL! :roflmfao:

by the way, twinkle.tink, you're the first non filipino that i know that loves the philippines!

HEY NOW, YOU might offend a lot of filipinos by saying that. I'M a proud filipino.and I'm very sure that there are a LOT OF NON FILIPINOS who love to come and see our country.Foreigners are just everywhere here, enjoying our country, beautiful beaches..shopping, food, friendly people etc.SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN ANYTHING BAD THERE ok?;):yes:

• Love
Reactions: blossomette
HEY NOW, YOU might offend a lot of filipinos by saying that. I'M a proud filipino.and I'm very sure that there are a LOT OF NON FILIPINOS who love to come and see our country.Foreigners are just everywhere here, enjoying our country, beautiful beaches..shopping, food, friendly people etc.SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN ANYTHING BAD THERE ok?;):yes:

I don't think she meant anything bad. :shrugs: I'm filipino, too, but I wasn't offended...

I actually know a lot of people who don't care for the Philippines. :crybaby: Knowing people who actually love the culture makes me happy.