Damaged LV Neverfull

Gosh, I'm sorry. You know, it looks as though someone cut it. People can be petty that way unfortunately.

I hear what you're saying, but honestly, i haven't been anywhere, where that could happen. I always go out with my older daughter, who pushes the pram, leaving me to just carry my bag. I have carried it over my shoulder twice (incl. yesterday) and the other two times in the crook of my arm.

I should have thoroughly checked it when i bought it, but after standing in the shop for 20 mins before being served, i was too exhausted and hungry to do that. Plus, i trusted the SA, considering it was LV i was buying from. I just never noticed anything until yesterday.

The only person who's been in my bag, has been my 16 year old son and i know for a fact he wouldnt have done anything to it.

That's such a bummer! Good thing you noticed this just before the exchange policy expired. I'm curious what LV will do about the damage....repair it, exchange it??? Please update us when you can, good luck!

I'm not sure i can return it. I was just clearing out my things and have noticed a dark mark at the far right bottom of the bag. It looks like a light pen ink smudge. Perhaps, i'm not meant to return or exchange it.....fate n all....

I had the same bag for a few months when all the handles and leather all around the top of the bag started ripping and tearing, they sent it out for evalutaion and let me exchange it for the same bag or a different bag, I opted for a different bag, though I have to say I miss the neverfull, it was a great bag, and thinking about buying it again, good luck!

I'm not sure i can return it. I was just clearing out my things and have noticed a dark mark at the far right bottom of the bag. It looks like a light pen ink smudge. Perhaps, i'm not meant to return or exchange it.....fate n all....

Maybe LV will offer to repair the damage? For me I'd have to get it fixed even if I had to pay for it because the damage would bother me regardless how it happened. Its a very beautiful bag and worth repairing!

They better give you a new one or let you get a different purse. Isn't this why we buy from LV to get excellent service and quality handbags! It never hurts to ask especially when it cost an arm and a leg. I could understand your fear of getting another Neverfull but I have that bag and I love it! I've been carrying it non-stop!

I'm sorry that happened to you :sad: Surely they will at least exchange it?? I agree with the others that say they dont like the zippers. IMO they make the bag look cheap. I like the size down, without the zippers :biggrin:

Thanks everyone. I've put my glasses on to take another good look and its where the edges come together and overlaps on the bag. It has lifted. I knew it wasn't my fault, because i have only carried it out three times prior to yesterday.
According to the receipt, i can exchange the bag within 14 days, but cannot get a refund. Not that i want one anyway. I feel alot better now, knowing its just material overlapping, which has not been stitched down properly.

Same thing happened on my same bag after two months and about ten uses. They repaired it for me.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Every store is different, some will replace on the spot and others will send it out for repair. Good-luck, and let us know what happens.

you should be able to return it, i've never seen a tear like this before. if you dont get another neverfull i say go for the batignolles. it's very roomy