Daily necklace: VCA Sweet Alhambra Hammered or Cartier Sweet Trinity necklace?

Which necklace should I get?

• VCA Sweet Alhambra

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • Cartier Sweet Trinity

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Yes, the hammered part is partially matte and shiny. It is matte in the flat areas and shiny in the raised areas. Overall, they still reflect light well and sparkle beautifully so I would not worry about it not being sparkly enough. It gives off a subtle sparkle unlike the guilloche which is super sparkly. It really depends on what look you are going for.
Glad to hear that, thank you! I was worried the entire motif was primarily matte and doesn’t shine or shimmer in the light. Is the back side of the pendant the same as the front?

Glad to hear that, thank you! I was worried the entire motif was primarily matte and doesn’t shine or shimmer in the light. Is the back side of the pendant the same as the front?
Update: here is a close up picture of the sweet alhambra hammered necklace. Up close it does look more matte. However, in real life when worn, the necklace tends to hit the light or sunlight causing it to sparkle and reflect beautifully. The beaded frame of the alhambra motif and chain also adds to the overall sparkle. It is a very dainty yet impactful necklace.

Attachments

• 3EC538CD-DBE7-42FE-84ED-DACE70F339B8.jpeg
    3EC538CD-DBE7-42FE-84ED-DACE70F339B8.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 20
Update: here is a close up picture of the sweet alhambra hammered necklace. Up close it does look more matte. However, in real life when worn, the necklace tends to hit the light or sunlight causing it to sparkle and reflect beautifully. The beaded frame of the alhambra motif and chain also adds to the overall sparkle. It is a very dainty yet impactful necklace.
Thanks vivilisa! I saw in another thread you were considering the WG sweet pave pendant. Did you ever add that to your collection? I tried on the pave studs and loved them so I was thinking of getting the necklace. Hammered RG sweet or WG pave sweet?

Thanks vivilisa! I saw in another thread you were considering the WG sweet pave pendant. Did you ever add that to your collection? I tried on the pave studs and loved them so I was thinking of getting the necklace. Hammered RG sweet or WG pave sweet?
I ended up not getting the WG sweet pave because I already have the RG sweet hammered. I am saving to get the YG vintage pave instead as I personally think the pave looks better in vintage size. The diamonds stand out much more in the vintage and I could not justify the price of the sweet pave for its tiny diamonds. Both are beautiful but I just think the vintage one looks more substantial and sparkly.

Reactions: ChanellenahC