Daily Hermes Items

Blue Nomade sneakers, black Steve Caporal, blue Faconnee Grand H scarf, blue smartphone case, Apple Watch Hermès. (Also black leather jacket and black wool trousers + grey cashmere sweater.)

View attachment 4208094
Apologies for the late response. I took a snap to demonstrate as best as I could. When I cycle I make a low chignon (very loose ) and wrap a silk twilly round. Of course any piece of satin or smooth silk would have the same effect, it doesn't have to be a twilly. I may post on this separately as it took me a while to find a way to secure it so not spreading twillies while I cycle round London. :biggrin:

That's the first thing I thought, I would be loosing twillies all over the place. :P So please, do post.

View attachment 4208094
Apologies for the late response. I took a snap to demonstrate as best as I could. When I cycle I make a low chignon (very loose ) and wrap a silk twilly round. Of course any piece of satin or smooth silk would have the same effect, it doesn't have to be a twilly. I may post on this separately as it took me a while to find a way to secure it so not spreading twillies while I cycle round London. :biggrin:

Good snap! Do you add Bobby pins or leave as is?