Daily Hermes Items

1. How many Hermes Items you wear or carry with you today?

2. 6 ... H Apple Watch, H symbol choker, H Clic clac bracelet, H silkin wallet, H money clip and H shoes

prepster and periogirl28 like this.
  3. Different days different items
    Kelly bag, fourbi, horn lacquer jewelry, oran sandals, karo, carmen & other accessories just can't think of
    at the moment

prepster, cavluv and Dr. H like this.
  4. I only have three H clutches....no slg’s, scarves or rtw. I’d like to think I’m focused, but I suspect I’m really OCD.

prepster, marzipanchen and Dr. H like this.
  5. Today 4- Evelyne, Polo Sneakers, watch and Hapi bracelet.

prepster and Dr. H like this.
  6. Farandole necklace, scarf, h Apple Watch, bolide, Kelly wallet

7. Three- Birkin 30, azap combine in chèvre, and Bearn wallet in cyclamen. (Yes, two wallets...one has extra “shoppers perks” cards in it.

8. 6 - Evelyn, 2 Calvi, Bearn wallet, hapi bracelet, and enamel bracelet - oh and pareo as shawl - so 7

9. This is fun! Today is a standard day for me: a scarf (90cm twill) + scarf ring, an Ulysses GM, an Hermes wallet (I have a vintage lizard one, not sure as to the name), an Hermes money clip (technically a Klipdoc), one of those fabric zip pouches from a couple years ago for miscellaneous items. I often wear a piece of Hermes silver (a ring / necklace), less so horn or leather bracelets. I probably carry an Hermes bag 30% of the time. Several different sandals in the summer / in the warm climate.

10. Today, none! :amazed:

AnnaE, lulilu, periogirl28 and 4 others like this.
  11. Today - Collier de Chien ring and evelyne tpm

12. Today
    Kelly 28 n Twilly
    Enveloppe/ Calvi/ Bastia/ Guernsey/ Zip pouch
    petit h Silk tissue pouch n access card holder
    Barenia Etriviere belt

13. Today: B25, silk in wallet, clic clac + double rivale, santorini sandals and the super special necklace my little one made for me for mother’s day at Sévres.

prepster, BBC, Dr. H and 2 others like this.
  14. Not sure that carrying 3 H clutches at once, all day makes you OCD, it must certainly be a look, especially since most of us only have 2 hands, so what do you do with the third clutch?.

mp4, weN84, DR2014 and 6 others like this.
  15. #15 Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Great idea for a thread. For those who are interested there is another thread you may like with a few pics https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/h-it-up.549813/

6, and apart from the scarf and perhaps the bag, I don't think most people could tell things were H

Silk carre
    Flat Chain d'Acre scarf ring
    rg Punk earrings
    Bolide
    GM model simple notebook
    Nadège lace-ups

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice