DA plastic surgery clinic reviews ( facial contouring)

Hello everyone!
My name is Olivia and I'm 27 years old and I'm from the USA but I live and work in Munich Germany. Today I'm going to walk you through my plastic surgery journey at DA Plastic Surgery Clinic in Gangnam South Korea!
I have been wanting to have plastic surgery since I was 11 years old, specifically on my nose. Its quite broad and I have always felt that I had a really masculine face, and I was hoping to harmonize my facial features. After about two years of saving I saved enough money to pay for my surgeries.
This review will be divided into 5 parts.
Part 1: Why I chose DA Plastic Surgery Clinic
Part 2: Initial Consultation and Price
Part 3: Two Week recovery in Korea
Part 4: One month Post Op
Part 5: Two Month Post OPt
Part 6: Three Month post op
Part 1 Why I chose DA Plastic Surgery Clinic
Naturally due to COVID-19 plus my work schedule I didnt have alot of time to physically go to a lot of clinics in Korea instead I had to do all my research online, and at the end it came down to three clinics, Regen Plastic Surgery, the View and DA Plastic Surgery. At the end i went with DA Plastic Surgery for two reasons:
1: I had seen a lot of complaints about the other two clinics which made me very hesitant to go to them, and I had seen mostly positive reviews about DA Plastic Surgery. I didn't have any red flag or alarm bells going off when it came to DA Plastic Surgery Clinic
2. The English speaking consultant Mr. Jay really won me over and put me at ease. Naturally after saving money for two years I was a bit hesitant to send a portion of it over to a place in a foreing country that I had never traveled to before, however Mr. Jay was able to put me at ease by giving me a virtual tour of the clinic offices, which I really appreciated. I am by no means accusing Korean people of being scammers at all, I was just very paranoid that something would go wrong because something always went wrong lol but not in this case.
3. In general I liked the results that DA Plastic Surgery produced and Mr. Jay also sent me a video and a photograph of another African American patient that had really excellent results so naturally I was sold
Part 2:Initial Consultation
I traveled to Seoul on December 3rd 2021 and I returned to Munich Germany on January 2nd 2022. Half my trip was spent in quarantine and the other half was spent recovering from surgery in my hotel room so unfortunately I didn't get to see Seoul outside of the clinic and my hotel.
When I arrived in Seoul I immediately had to be quarantined for ten days at a hotel which cost me approximately 980 euro or 1,200,0000 KRW. Quarantining at a government facility
due to COVID-19 is it own story, but let's just say after DAY 5 of being locked in the hotel I was ready to jump off the balcony, but luckily I didn't or you wouldn't be here to read this wonderful review about DA Plastic Surgery :smile::smile::smile:):smile::smile:
I got out of quarantine on the 15th of December at 6:00am and I got into a Taxi which took me directly to the clinic. Mr. Jay had made an appointment for me to come in at 9:00am and I believe I got there at about 8:00 am. The interior of the clinic is absolutely beautiful! It was modern, stylish, clean and welcoming and there were about 8 floors in total but I was really impressed by the lovely interior. I ended up falling asleep until Mr. Jay got me a few minutes before 9:00 am. It was really nice to meet him and his female counterpart Chiya, who was also helping another patient at this time.
I had a very limited amount of time in Korea due to the qurantie and naturally my bosses were obsessed with me and the company would fall apart if I left for too long, so I had my surgery on the same day as the consultation.
First I changed into a really beautiful medical suit, and I met with another consultant who in great details explained the surgeries and operation that I would be having and the price break down
Nose:
I had a alar base reduction, with a silicone implant added to the bridge, and a cartilage grafted from my rib in order to add support to the tip of my nose.
Fat transfer:
I had a gull face fat transfer with focus being on my temples under my eyes and in my nasolabial folds
Bone contouring:
I had a V line surgery with a sliding genioplasty to move my chin forward.
I spent have to spend 7 hours under anesthesia. I had already coordinated with Mr. Jay via phone and he told me I couldn't eat for at least 8 hours and that I should stop taking my medication at least two days before the surgery to avoid complications while under the anesthesia
Before I met with the doctors I had a health check up where they took blood samples and the made x rays of my chest and face. The utmost care was taken with my health because I have asthma and developed hypertension within the last 6 months. Therefore I was a bit higher risk than most patients, but I was cleared without issues. Before you consider having surgery I recommend that you make sure that you are in peak health because I found that the anesthesia took a toll on my body, and I had spent months in the gym exercising and switching to a plant based diet before the surgery in order to reduce the risk of complications due to my asthma and hypertension
After I finished paying the fee, I met with the bone contouring doctor. He was really polite and friendly and very very cheerful. He was always smiling throughout the consultation and he spent a lot of time with me and he explained everything in detail to me. He didn't speak in English. Mr. Jay stayed and translated everything, and I found that this doctor was very focused on making sure he didn't hit any nerves in my jaw that would cause permanent damage, and he focused on harmonizing my face. I really felt that he knew what he was talking about and that he knew what he was doing. I really liked that the doctors here are really specialized. So the bone ocnotuing doctor only does bone counting while the Rhinoplasty doctor only focuses on noses. I believe that this helps them to really master their craft.
After I met with the bone contouring doctor I met with the Rhinoplasty doctor. He was very professional and quite serious, and he really helped me to manage my expectations and he really went into the science behind rhinoplasty. He told me that there was also something he could do to improve the appearance of my nose, but he was honest and told me he couldnt technically make it smaller, and that he would have to use different techniques on my nose to achieve the desired results. In the end we decided on a rib cartilage graft to add more height and definition to the nose tip and we also agreed on a silicon implant on the bridge in the shape of an L.
What I liked the most about these two doctors is that they didn't try to convince me to have more surgeries, or suggest surgeries that weren necessary. They were very focused on making sure that my face was haromozied and balanced, and they even talked me out of getting surgery on my eye because they felt it wasn't needed and they didn't want me to have sausage eyes.
This is something I appreciated a lot.
Mr. Jay was also incredible as he guided me through the process and I never felt alone or lost or scared. I always felt I was being well taken care of .

Not long after the consultation I was taken to the operation room which was on the 8th floor of the building, and the entire time Mr. Jay stayed with me while I was being put under. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to needles and surgery, so naturally I was nervous but Mr. Jay was an angel and he stayed by my side and did leave the entire time while I was being prep. He was also a complete gentleman, and he opted to turn around, while the nurses were removing my shirt.
I black out and 7 hours later I woke up at around 11:00 pm. I distinctly remembr my ribs and my but hurting, and I started touching my face. I was very confused and asked if it was all finished. When I woke up Mr. Jay wasn't there but Ms.Chiya was. I was dazed and confused and disoriented and my throat was as dry as a dessert, but she stayed with me until I got to my room.

Right after the surgery was absolute hell!My throat was dry and incredibly painful, and I had to wait at least another hour before I could drink any water. There were two drains in my mouth to drain the blood from the bone contouring and I remember being in absolute agony while I was laying in the bed. This was mostly from the rib grafting. I was laying in bed regretting my life choices. Nurses came and checked in on me rather frequently throughout the night. I think she must have felt sorry for me because after 30 minutes she gave me some water, and about 4-5 hours later I was given Tylenol for the pain.
After surgery i had to wear a splint over my nose and it was stuffed with cotton and I had to wear a decompression band on my head
On a negative side note, my blood pressure was very high after surgery due to the anesthesia, and it took about 3 days before my body was able to regulate it, but the doctors did keep an eye out to make sure things don't get too out of hand. It is actually normal to have higher blood pressure after being under sanstsathes for as long as I was,however there were no asthma complications.
In the morning I was greeted by Mr. Jay. I was feeling tired and foggy, and he physically helped me up to go and have the tubes removed from my mouth. I was also given a prescription of antibiotics to be taken for about 10 days in total. There was a pharmacy at the ground level of the clinic and My Chiya was kind enough to come with me and get my percepcion as I died in the corner
I was discharged the following day and DA. Plastic Surgery Clinic was so amazing! I was alone in the country and I had my suitcase with me as I just came from the quarantine facility. So when I was leaving Ms. Chiya took me home in a taxi and helped me with my luggage and to find the Air Bnb I was staying at. I was so incredibly grateful to her because I was physically and mentially quite out of it and not really in a fit state

Recovering was a monster. My face swelled up like a balloon, my friends back in Germany were having a good laugh at my expense. I was exhausted and I spent at least 20 hours a day sleeping. I lost my appetite and I ended up losing quite a lot of weight during the first week
Mr. Jay messaged me everyday to ask how I was doing and checking in on my blood pressure. He encouraged me to walk for 1 hour a day as it would help with the swelling. I opted to sleep because I refused to leave my room while looking like a chipmunk that was high on the world's best weed.
On the third day I went to the clinic where I had the nasal stuffing removed and the inside of my nose was cleaned. They also cleaned the wound under my breast where the cartilage was grafted and they cleaned the wounds inside my mouth
I also underwent a deswelling treatment as well, where I was under an infrared light for about 15 minutes.
On day 3 the swelling had peaked and by Day 5 it started to go down albeit rather slowly for my liking.

On the 7th day I returned to the clinic, where I had the split from my nose taken off, my wounds were also cleaned again as well. The external stitches from the alar base reduction were removed.
I cried at work after seeing my nose for the first time. It was the first time in my life I had ever looked in the mirror and not hated my nose or felt embarrassed by my nose. I was so excited. It was everything I could hope for. My nose was defined and more elegant and it dramatically improved the appearance of my face. My nose was still me but it looked like a better version of myself. I truly felt it made me look more refined and attractive. It was still quite swollen right out of the cast, but I felt what I wanted was accomplished.
As I was recovering it was difficult to eat as my jaw didnt full open and i was stuck on a liquid and soft food diet (which I did not adhere to after day 10 I found myself in Shake Shack, and I do not regret it)
I went in again on Day 10 where I had my stitches once again cleaned and this time I met with both doctors who checked in on my progress. I started to have very bad pain at nighttime with my jaw that would last about 30 minutes and then subside, and I spoke with the doctor about this, and he checked for an infection, and assured me everything was ok and that I was healing quickly. He said that this is normal as my nerves are waking up. After I returned to Germany I didn't experience any pain at all. However there I felt a lot of tightness and numbness around my jaw and chin and a limited range of movement with my jaw.
On day 14, was my last day at the clinic. I had the stitches in my mouth, nose and ribs all taken out. It was rather uncomfortable but manageable, and I met with the doctors and staff for the last time, where they showed before and after pictures and gave me a follow up regime.m. Normally I should come back in 3 months but it's really difficult to do that because of COVID and the quarantine process, it's all and all too much time off from work. There was still a lot of swelling in my face but the doctors explained I would see the full results after the swelling went down, and they did not disappoint.
I had another x-ray taken, which showed before and after as well. I also had my last deswelling treatment,
Overall I would give my experience at DA Plastic Surgery Clinic a 10/10. I was so happy with the ways I was treated by the staff, especially Mr.Jay and Ms Chiya and I'm even more impressed with the results of my surgery. I would 10 out of ten recommend DA Plastic Surgery Clinic, not only for the skill of their surgeons but the professionalism and kindness of their staff and how willing they were to accommodate me.
One month post op- the swelling has subsided a lot and there is a lot more definition to my jaw and chin. The tip of my nose is still swollen and I can't return to my regular exercise routine. I would say that swelling definitely comes and goes. In the morning i find that my jaw and nose are rather swollen but as I go on throughout the day this improves quite a bit.I find
that if I fo to the gym and walk on the treadmill for an hour that my face tends to become more puffy
I seldom feel pain and when I do have pain I take a Tylenol and then I'm ok again. It's really manageable.
During this time I have been focused on my jaw exercises, which have been rather uncomfortable. In the mornings when I wake up my jaw is really cramped and I get intense jaw cramping when I'm about to eat.However the cramping subsides after I do my jaw exercises. I do them a lot throughout the day rather randomly but I always take 30 minutes a day to stretch my jaw. For about one month after surgery, in the mornings when I just woke up I often had to manually open my jaw in order to brush my teeth and I did have jaw crampings in the morning, but this improved daily with the jaw exercises I was doing. During this time I was slowly getting back to my lower jaw region, and the tightness around my chin was going away.

As you can see the swelling has gone down significantly, however the tip of my nose was swollen for quite some time and I found that it was swollen up in the mornings and after I exercised.

Part 5: 2 month Post Op
After two months the swelling went down dramatically, and I got back the full range of motion in my jaw. I no longer had to manually open my jaw in the morning and I could eat solid food. The swelling also improved and after two months there was really a difference in my jawline and you could really see the definition of my jaw. I was really impressed. :smile:
As for my nose, the swelling really came and went in terms of the time of my nose but I noticed overtime it definitely became more defined and a lot of people were noticing the change in my face.
The surgery was excellent because it wasn't obvious that I had plastic surgery but people noticed I looked different and better and they couldn't put their finger on why that was

Part 6: 3 month post op and Final wrap up

After about 3 months I would say about 80% of the swelling in my jaw went down and about 70% in my nose went down as well. There is still tightness in my chin but that has subsided alot and I have gotten the feeling back in my jaw.
Overall my nose has healed but there is still some swelling that comes and goes, and at this point I have experienced any pain whatsoever.
Overall I would rate my entire experience with DA Plastic Surgery Clinic 10/10. I had a really wonderful consultant Mr. Jay really took care of me throughout the process, and the results were everything that I could ask for. The doctor's bedside manner was wonderful and they focused on harmonizing my face, managing expectations and not giving me any unnecessary surgeries. I'm definitely going to come back to them for a forehead reduction soon :smile:
I hope you all enjoyed my review, and please check out my instagram @missolivialuna_vandekamp for more updates

View attachment 5372805

View attachment 5372806

View attachment 5372807

View attachment 5372808

View attachment 5372809

View attachment 5372810

View attachment 5372811

View attachment 5372812

View attachment 5372813

View attachment 5372815

View attachment 5372816

View attachment 5372821View attachment 5372805View attachment 5372806View attachment 5372807View attachment 5372808View attachment 5372809View attachment 5372810View attachment 5372811View attachment 5372812View attachment 5372813View attachment 5372815View attachment 5372816View attachment 5372821

Hello everyone!
My name is Olivia and I'm 27 years old and I'm from the USA but I live and work in Munich Germany. Today I'm going to walk you through my plastic surgery journey at DA Plastic Surgery Clinic in Gangnam South Korea!
I have been wanting to have plastic surgery since I was 11 years old, specifically on my nose. Its quite broad and I have always felt that I had a really masculine face, and I was hoping to harmonize my facial features. After about two years of saving I saved enough money to pay for my surgeries.
This review will be divided into 5 parts.
Part 1: Why I chose DA Plastic Surgery Clinic
Part 2: Initial Consultation and Price
Part 5: Two Month Post OPt
Part 6: Three Month post op
Part 1 Why I chose DA Plastic Surgery Clinic
Naturally due to COVID-19 plus my work schedule I didnt have alot of time to physically go to a lot of clinics in Korea instead I had to do all my research online, and at the end it came down to three clinics, Regen Plastic Surgery, the View and DA Plastic Surgery. At the end i went with DA Plastic Surgery for two reasons:
1: I had seen a lot of complaints about the other two clinics which made me very hesitant to go to them, and I had seen mostly positive reviews about DA Plastic Surgery. I didn't have any red flag or alarm bells going off when it came to DA Plastic Surgery Clinic
2. The English speaking consultant Mr. Jay really won me over and put me at ease. Naturally after saving money for two years I was a bit hesitant to send a portion of it over to a place in a foreing country that I had never traveled to before, however Mr. Jay was able to put me at ease by giving me a virtual tour of the clinic offices, which I really appreciated. I am by no means accusing Korean people of being scammers at all, I was just very paranoid that something would go wrong because something always went wrong lol but not in this case.
3. In general I liked the results that DA Plastic Surgery produced and Mr. Jay also sent me a video and a photograph of another African American patient that had really excellent results so naturally I was sold
Part 2:Initial Consultation
I traveled to Seoul on December 3rd 2021 and I returned to Munich Germany on January 2nd 2022. Half my trip was spent in quarantine and the other half was spent recovering from surgery in my hotel room so unfortunately I didn't get to see Seoul outside of the clinic and my hotel.
When I arrived in Seoul I immediately had to be quarantined for ten days at a hotel which cost me approximately 980 euro or 1,200,0000 KRW. Quarantining at a government facility
due to COVID-19 is it own story, but let's just say after DAY 5 of being locked in the hotel I was ready to jump off the balcony, but luckily I didn't or you wouldn't be here to read this wonderful review about DA Plastic Surgery :smile::smile::smile:):smile::smile:
I got out of quarantine on the 15th of December at 6:00am and I got into a Taxi which took me directly to the clinic. Mr. Jay had made an appointment for me to come in at 9:00am and I believe I got there at about 8:00 am. The interior of the clinic is absolutely beautiful! It was modern, stylish, clean and welcoming and there were about 8 floors in total but I was really impressed by the lovely interior. I ended up falling asleep until Mr. Jay got me a few minutes before 9:00 am. It was really nice to meet him and his female counterpart Chiya, who was also helping another patient at this time.
I had a very limited amount of time in Korea due to the qurantie and naturally my bosses were obsessed with me and the company would fall apart if I left for too long, so I had my surgery on the same day as the consultation.
First I changed into a really beautiful medical suit, and I met with another consultant who in great details explained the surgeries and operation that I would be having and the price break down
Nose:
I had a alar base reduction, with a silicone implant added to the bridge, and a cartilage grafted from my rib in order to add support to the tip of my nose.
Fat transfer:
I had a gull face fat transfer with focus being on my temples under my eyes and in my nasolabial folds
Bone contouring:
I had a V line surgery with a sliding genioplasty to move my chin forward.
I spent have to spend 7 hours under anesthesia. I had already coordinated with Mr. Jay via phone and he told me I couldn't eat for at least 8 hours and that I should stop taking my medication at least two days before the surgery to avoid complications while under the anesthesia
Before I met with the doctors I had a health check up where they took blood samples and the made x rays of my chest and face. The utmost care was taken with my health because I have asthma and developed hypertension within the last 6 months. Therefore I was a bit higher risk than most patients, but I was cleared without issues. Before you consider having surgery I recommend that you make sure that you are in peak health because I found that the anesthesia took a toll on my body, and I had spent months in the gym exercising and switching to a plant based diet before the surgery in order to reduce the risk of complications due to my asthma and hypertension
After I finished paying the fee, I met with the bone contouring doctor. He was really polite and friendly and very very cheerful. He was always smiling throughout the consultation and he spent a lot of time with me and he explained everything in detail to me. He didn't speak in English. Mr. Jay stayed and translated everything, and I found that this doctor was very focused on making sure he didn't hit any nerves in my jaw that would cause permanent damage, and he focused on harmonizing my face. I really felt that he knew what he was talking about and that he knew what he was doing. I really liked that the doctors here are really specialized. So the bone ocnotuing doctor only does bone counting while the Rhinoplasty doctor only focuses on noses. I believe that this helps them to really master their craft.
After I met with the bone contouring doctor I met with the Rhinoplasty doctor. He was very professional and quite serious, and he really helped me to manage my expectations and he really went into the science behind rhinoplasty. He told me that there was also something he could do to improve the appearance of my nose, but he was honest and told me he couldnt technically make it smaller, and that he would have to use different techniques on my nose to achieve the desired results. In the end we decided on a rib cartilage graft to add more height and definition to the nose tip and we also agreed on a silicon implant on the bridge in the shape of an L.
What I liked the most about these two doctors is that they didn't try to convince me to have more surgeries, or suggest surgeries that weren necessary. They were very focused on making sure that my face was haromozied and balanced, and they even talked me out of getting surgery on my eye because they felt it wasn't needed and they didn't want me to have sausage eyes.
This is something I appreciated a lot.
Mr. Jay was also incredible as he guided me through the process and I never felt alone or lost or scared. I always felt I was being well taken care of .

Not long after the consultation I was taken to the operation room which was on the 8th floor of the building, and the entire time Mr. Jay stayed with me while I was being put under. I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to needles and surgery, so naturally I was nervous but Mr. Jay was an angel and he stayed by my side and did leave the entire time while I was being prep. He was also a complete gentleman, and he opted to turn around, while the nurses were removing my shirt.
I black out and 7 hours later I woke up at around 11:00 pm. I distinctly remembr my ribs and my but hurting, and I started touching my face. I was very confused and asked if it was all finished. When I woke up Mr. Jay wasn't there but Ms.Chiya was. I was dazed and confused and disoriented and my throat was as dry as a dessert, but she stayed with me until I got to my room.

Right after the surgery was absolute hell!My throat was dry and incredibly painful, and I had to wait at least another hour before I could drink any water. There were two drains in my mouth to drain the blood from the bone contouring and I remember being in absolute agony while I was laying in the bed. This was mostly from the rib grafting. I was laying in bed regretting my life choices. Nurses came and checked in on me rather frequently throughout the night. I think she must have felt sorry for me because after 30 minutes she gave me some water, and about 4-5 hours later I was given Tylenol for the pain.
After surgery i had to wear a splint over my nose and it was stuffed with cotton and I had to wear a decompression band on my head
On a negative side note, my blood pressure was very high after surgery due to the anesthesia, and it took about 3 days before my body was able to regulate it, but the doctors did keep an eye out to make sure things don't get too out of hand. It is actually normal to have higher blood pressure after being under sanstsathes for as long as I was,however there were no asthma complications.
In the morning I was greeted by Mr. Jay. I was feeling tired and foggy, and he physically helped me up to go and have the tubes removed from my mouth. I was also given a prescription of antibiotics to be taken for about 10 days in total. There was a pharmacy at the ground level of the clinic and My Chiya was kind enough to come with me and get my percepcion as I died in the corner
I was discharged the following day and DA. Plastic Surgery Clinic was so amazing! I was alone in the country and I had my suitcase with me as I just came from the quarantine facility. So when I was leaving Ms. Chiya took me home in a taxi and helped me with my luggage and to find the Air Bnb I was staying at. I was so incredibly grateful to her because I was physically and mentially quite out of it and not really in a fit state

Recovering was a monster. My face swelled up like a balloon, my friends back in Germany were having a good laugh at my expense. I was exhausted and I spent at least 20 hours a day sleeping. I lost my appetite and I ended up losing quite a lot of weight during the first week
Mr. Jay messaged me everyday to ask how I was doing and checking in on my blood pressure. He encouraged me to walk for 1 hour a day as it would help with the swelling. I opted to sleep because I refused to leave my room while looking like a chipmunk that was high on the world's best weed.
On the third day I went to the clinic where I had the nasal stuffing removed and the inside of my nose was cleaned. They also cleaned the wound under my breast where the cartilage was grafted and they cleaned the wounds inside my mouth
I also underwent a deswelling treatment as well, where I was under an infrared light for about 15 minutes.
On day 3 the swelling had peaked and by Day 5 it started to go down albeit rather slowly for my liking.

On the 7th day I returned to the clinic, where I had the split from my nose taken off, my wounds were also cleaned again as well. The external stitches from the alar base reduction were removed.
I cried at work after seeing my nose for the first time. It was the first time in my life I had ever looked in the mirror and not hated my nose or felt embarrassed by my nose. I was so excited. It was everything I could hope for. My nose was defined and more elegant and it dramatically improved the appearance of my face. My nose was still me but it looked like a better version of myself. I truly felt it made me look more refined and attractive. It was still quite swollen right out of the cast, but I felt what I wanted was accomplished.
As I was recovering it was difficult to eat as my jaw didnt full open and i was stuck on a liquid and soft food diet (which I did not adhere to after day 10 I found myself in Shake Shack, and I do not regret it)
I went in again on Day 10 where I had my stitches once again cleaned and this time I met with both doctors who checked in on my progress. I started to have very bad pain at nighttime with my jaw that would last about 30 minutes and then subside, and I spoke with the doctor about this, and he checked for an infection, and assured me everything was ok and that I was healing quickly. He said that this is normal as my nerves are waking up. After I returned to Germany I didn't experience any pain at all. However there I felt a lot of tightness and numbness around my jaw and chin and a limited range of movement with my jaw.
On day 14, was my last day at the clinic. I had the stitches in my mouth, nose and ribs all taken out. It was rather uncomfortable but manageable, and I met with the doctors and staff for the last time, where they showed before and after pictures and gave me a follow up regime.m. Normally I should come back in 3 months but it's really difficult to do that because of COVID and the quarantine process, it's all and all too much time off from work. There was still a lot of swelling in my face but the doctors explained I would see the full results after the swelling went down, and they did not disappoint.
I had another x-ray taken, which showed before and after as well. I also had my last deswelling treatment,
Overall I would give my experience at DA Plastic Surgery Clinic a 10/10. I was so happy with the ways I was treated by the staff, especially Mr.Jay and Ms Chiya and I'm even more impressed with the results of my surgery. I would 10 out of ten recommend DA Plastic Surgery Clinic, not only for the skill of their surgeons but the professionalism and kindness of their staff and how willing they were to accommodate me.
One month post op- the swelling has subsided a lot and there is a lot more definition to my jaw and chin. The tip of my nose is still swollen and I can't return to my regular exercise routine. I would say that swelling definitely comes and goes. In the morning i find that my jaw and nose are rather swollen but as I go on throughout the day this improves quite a bit.I find
that if I fo to the gym and walk on the treadmill for an hour that my face tends to become more puffy
I seldom feel pain and when I do have pain I take a Tylenol and then I'm ok again. It's really manageable.
During this time I have been focused on my jaw exercises, which have been rather uncomfortable. In the mornings when I wake up my jaw is really cramped and I get intense jaw cramping when I'm about to eat.However the cramping subsides after I do my jaw exercises. I do them a lot throughout the day rather randomly but I always take 30 minutes a day to stretch my jaw. For about one month after surgery, in the mornings when I just woke up I often had to manually open my jaw in order to brush my teeth and I did have jaw crampings in the morning, but this improved daily with the jaw exercises I was doing. During this time I was slowly getting back to my lower jaw region, and the tightness around my chin was going away.

As you can see the swelling has gone down significantly, however the tip of my nose was swollen for quite some time and I found that it was swollen up in the mornings and after I exercised.

Part 5: 2 month Post Op
After two months the swelling went down dramatically, and I got back the full range of motion in my jaw. I no longer had to manually open my jaw in the morning and I could eat solid food. The swelling also improved and after two months there was really a difference in my jawline and you could really see the definition of my jaw. I was really impressed. :smile:
As for my nose, the swelling really came and went in terms of the time of my nose but I noticed overtime it definitely became more defined and a lot of people were noticing the change in my face.
The surgery was excellent because it wasn't obvious that I had plastic surgery but people noticed I looked different and better and they couldn't put their finger on why that was

Part 6: 3 month post op and Final wrap up

After about 3 months I would say about 80% of the swelling in my jaw went down and about 70% in my nose went down as well. There is still tightness in my chin but that has subsided alot and I have gotten the feeling back in my jaw.
Overall my nose has healed but there is still some swelling that comes and goes, and at this point I have experienced any pain whatsoever.
Overall I would rate my entire experience with DA Plastic Surgery Clinic 10/10. I had a really wonderful consultant Mr. Jay really took care of me throughout the process, and the results were everything that I could ask for. The doctor's bedside manner was wonderful and they focused on harmonizing my face, managing expectations and not giving me any unnecessary surgeries. I'm definitely going to come back to them for a forehead reduction soon :smile:
I hope you all enjoyed my review, and please check out my instagram @missolivialuna_vandekamp for more updates

View attachment 5372805

View attachment 5372806

View attachment 5372807

View attachment 5372808

View attachment 5372809

View attachment 5372810

View attachment 5372811

View attachment 5372812

View attachment 5372813

View attachment 5372815

View attachment 5372816

View attachment 5372821View attachment 5372805View attachment 5372806View attachment 5372807View attachment 5372808View attachment 5372809View attachment 5372810View attachment 5372811View attachment 5372812View attachment 5372813View attachment 5372815View attachment 5372816View attachment 5372821
Wow you look amazing.. I’ve reached out to Da they haven’t responded but heard they take a while to respond, you mentioned your bone surgeon’s name but what is your nose drs name? I would really appreciate it..

I know this thread is a little bit older. But I'm (or was) considering DA for revision rhinoplasty and FC. I'm also worried about their way to communicate :/

@Jazzierey, have you heard back from them?

Does anybody else have recommendations for rhinoplasty and FC?

I know this thread is a little bit older. But I'm (or was) considering DA for revision rhinoplasty and FC. I'm also worried about their way to communicate :/

@Jazzierey, have you heard back from them?

Does anybody else have recommendations for rhinoplasty and FC?
had Surgery with Da plastic surgery on April 5th so far I’m very happy with them.. I’m really swollen today I get my cotton removed out of my nose..