Cute new flats!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Illinois
I saw them at my boutique. I liked them but they seemed really stiff to me so I changed my mind but I still think they are totally cute!

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
I got the navy ones but had to send them back (financial crisis). They are super cute and super comfy! I hope I get some for Christmas.

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
the Northeast
I saw the khaki signature version at Macy's the other day and these will be mine after Christmas!!! I also like the brown on brown, but I didn't see those IRL.

Mar 30, 2006
Georgia
I think the brown on brown is exclusive to the department stores because that color isn't available on coach.com. Its the same color as the studded gallery tote for the holidays and I really like it. I haven't tried them on yet either but I think they are so cute!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
I want some coach sneaks! but are they comfy? Ive seen some mens ones I reaaaaally like, but I have to hunt for em, if anything I'm going for the black sig chuck taylor looking ones with the ocelot print on the inside!

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
I want some coach sneaks! but are they comfy? Ive seen some mens ones I reaaaaally like, but I have to hunt for em, if anything I'm going for the black sig chuck taylor looking ones with the ocelot print on the inside!
Coach sneakers are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable...I HATE wearing sneaks, but I fell in love with the Coach ones and they're so soft. The only thing I have to say is that they are a bit narrow...so try them on in the store and walk around. But your feet don't hurt AT ALL at the end of the day.

Good luck finding them!