Cute new flats!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
These were in the Nordstrom's catalog and in the boutique today as well. I want!

legacyshoe01.jpg

legacyshoe02.jpg

legacyshoe03.jpg

The brown ones are a brown on brown signature with a bit of sparkle. They would look sooooo cute with my new dress I am wearing to an anniversary party next week!

Coach Official Site - JILLY TRAVEL BALLET FLATS

Q267_d2.jpg

I think the brown on brown is exclusive to the department stores because that color isn't available on coach.com. Its the same color as the studded gallery tote for the holidays and I really like it. I haven't tried them on yet either but I think they are so cute!

I want some coach sneaks! but are they comfy? Ive seen some mens ones I reaaaaally like, but I have to hunt for em, if anything I'm going for the black sig chuck taylor looking ones with the ocelot print on the inside!

I want some coach sneaks! but are they comfy? Ive seen some mens ones I reaaaaally like, but I have to hunt for em, if anything I'm going for the black sig chuck taylor looking ones with the ocelot print on the inside!

Coach sneakers are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable...I HATE wearing sneaks, but I fell in love with the Coach ones and they're so soft. The only thing I have to say is that they are a bit narrow...so try them on in the store and walk around. But your feet don't hurt AT ALL at the end of the day.

Good luck finding them!